Reviews for Meine Liebe
Meg chapter 1 . 3/10
The title being German so is the reason I'm reading your story I love the German language und kultur
stormic chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
love it to
Maho no on'nanoko wa danketsu chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
JAYME SOUNDS SO FREAKIN CUTE! KAWAII! MAHO! *rolling around on the floor*
some random person: otaku freak.
Maho no on'nanoko wa danketsu chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AW! I find gay couples so kawaii cute! Even if they are ugly. I STIL FIND THEM SO FREAKIN CUTE! KAWAIII!
heyitsstupidme chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Hi! The german title of the story attracted my attention because, well i'm german and i think it's really brave to use another language in a story. well, i really liked the story and i will also read the other parts :) the german was not perfect but i could understand everything and if i wrote a story with Norwegian in it, i would sound like an idiot, so i think you did a good job. :)

Danke für die schöne Story!
XshadowxdemonX chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Haha! This is helping me review some of the words we learned in my german class.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Aww this was adorable. I loved it! great job! :D
JudasMonster chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Is Hunter in love with River...? Idk, I guess I have a thing for drama. Even with the cutting emo boy routine the angst just isn't there...e the angst just isn't there...
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lol. Cute new boy introducing himself at the front of the class? Smitten main character? Lots of blushing? Aha, cliches galore.

Hehe, all the sentences are cute and awkward since english isn't your first language :D

River Fairbanks...? Omg, no really? Maybe introduce a character named Pond Oceanwave? Aha, lol.

Ugh. I'm such a bad person. I keep stereotyping Kaiser to be a typical fat german boy in lederhosen :L

I hope the word Scheibe(Scheisse) is used at 1 point :D
J. Raven K chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I really like this story so far but well i don't want to be rude but you misspelled the German word for father. It's spelled Vater.

xoxo GayLove
Uponthehorizon chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
Pretty sweet story, Kaiser is adorable
Wade0112 chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
Your English is the best in this chapter. I absolutely loved this book. Thanks so much for making this English, since you are Norwegian. I wish you would write more to this story. Thanks again for being an awesome wwriter
Wade0112 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
great so great
Jj Smith chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
I loved this book so much and i cant wait to get it
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
i'm sorry i cheated! i looked up a german-to-english translator and i know wat Kaiser said! :D
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »