Reviews for Slave to Dawn, Master to the Twilight
Deviliscious chapter 57 . 7/12/2007
Choose, you ask of me? Oh, but you ask the impossible! Well, if I really have to choose one, then it would have to be... Noon. He's just so... so... ah, I can't even find the right word for him. Oh wait, I like Midnight too... Thank God he has regained his senses. And then there's Dawn and Dusk! And Sun and Star as well! -sighs- See? I told you it was impossible.

Goes to show that you did a good job in making a lot of your characters so well-liked. Thank you for the new chappie. I can imagine Dusk with his new wings - so adorable! Well, update soon! By the way, you love my screen name? Tee hee, thanks!
Amindaya chapter 57 . 7/11/2007
I'm happy for the update.

Dusk is just so darn cute with his wings. Have I said that yet? I don't think I have. But he totally IS.

And I'm glad Noon isn't forgiving Midnight right away. :D
shogi chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Alrighty then... I'm gonna review here since this is where I have to stop for today...

Wow, I really love this! Great job! (You know, I just checked to see how many chapters... whoa! so many! yay! so I'll be back!)

Hm... bad Noon, but really it's sorta bad Dusk... I feel sorry for him, rejected on all sides... And what the heck is up with Midnight? Betrothed... that'll be interesting!

So, this must be weird having a review right smack at the beginning, even though there are so many more chapters... (wha... I wanna read them... but I can't even keep my eyes open!) So for now, great and marvelous job.

I'll be back!
Freakage chapter 57 . 7/10/2007
That would be so handy to have wings - you'd never be too short to reach the top shelf and everyone would be shorter than you! I wish I had 'em, eh? Thanks for the update!
KP chapter 56 . 6/30/2007
You better finish this because when i find a good story that isn't finish then i get found one...Maybe you can BReak my curse!
Deviliscious chapter 56 . 6/30/2007
This story is... whoa. From the start, I'm hooked and have been enthralled with each and every chapter. Your writing is superb, especially your descriptive skills! I love every bit of it. And the characters too! Loved them and it's damn hard for me to choose my fav.

I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the fantastic job!
Amindaya chapter 56 . 6/26/2007
Haha, that Return to Top is so random!

The 5th is not that bad. I go like a month without updating. :D Have fun with your crazy schedule.
Midnights Scream chapter 56 . 6/26/2007
:) thanks for teeling us when you'll update next and i agree with Dawn. Dusk is different and I'm not sure that I like it. *shurgs* but everything else is amazing and at least you still see flashes of Dusk's orginial and playful personality. :) good job and I'm glad to see you back!
Freakage chapter 56 . 6/26/2007
New chapters, yay! And so cute - I love Dusk; he's absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for posting!
darrena chapter 55 . 6/21/2007
This story is really great. I enjoyed reading it so far very very much. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Emerald Lover chapter 55 . 6/12/2007
Darling, I LOVE you! This is an utterly wonderful chapter! Go Midnight! I expect you've got some inventively nasty end in store for Nocturne - you've got an evil streak a mile wide.

Please keep writing more! And visit me more?

And thank you thank you thank you for saying you'll take me to Gackt's concert! I love you!
Amindaya chapter 55 . 6/11/2007
Yay! Midnight's alright, and he's back to normal!

I didn't mind the wait at all. I had to deal with exams too, so I understand how it can sap a person's energy.
Midnights Scream chapter 55 . 6/11/2007
All I can say is... I LOVE YOU! I thank you so so so so so so so much. And everyone is getting their happy ending! This is one of the best chapters ever!
roflcopter chapter 55 . 6/11/2007

XDXDXDXDXCD

fasufdshuifds
INUGIRL chapter 55 . 6/10/2007
update soon, I love your story :)
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »