Reviews for Slave to Dawn, Master to the Twilight
Amindaya chapter 49 . 4/28/2007
Dusk has gotten so seriously cool compared to how he was at the beginning.
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 49 . 4/28/2007
Aw No Cupcake :( Good Chapter though! I wanna know who Dusks friend is...
Vampgurl99 chapter 49 . 4/28/2007
Sorry I haven't been online for a long time, break ended and I had to go back to school. The best time, that you would also be on at, would be weekends from now on. *Tear* Anyways, e-mail me and we can chat it up again! I'm glad that you're getting a lot of reviews now!

Missing you bunches!

Vampgurl99
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 48 . 4/23/2007
i love the kinda begining part wen sun wakes up star, and he falls off the bed, and is swearing, and then he glares at sun. i love it!...er...sorry...i tend to be very dorky at times. ::shy grin::
Anon-i-mous chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
Hi, sorry for not reviewing in a while. This story never ceases to amaze me. It's well written and I really like it. I'd have to say, I'm glad that girl ( Arielle?) got what she deserved.

Can I ask you a question? perhaps you can elaborate.

What the hell happened to Midnight?

He's turned into such a bastard. Poor Noon.

Honestly everything that happened to Diem, Midnight and Noon sent me reeling.

One minute Midnight's loving and cuddly. The next, he's shoving disturbing things into Noon.

I'm so confused...

Anyways, your a good writer and I'm hoping that things will sort themselves out and hopefully (hint hint) Midnight won't be so mean to Noon anymore.
roflcopter chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
Yeah, that's right Midnight. He's on his way I suppose.

I love Nadir /rawr

I hope whatever Star is doing works. What exactly is a fair-weather spell?

cliffhanger (
Midnights Scream chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
:) I understand what's going on with Midnight and I hope that Noon will be able to forgive him. and I apologize for my horribly mispelled review. And I was saying that Midnight was upset about Dusk being a slave.:) I like how a new character, one like Dusk is going to be introduced.:) that make me happy!
Amindaya chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
Oh yay, Midnight's finally realized that Noony's much more interesting when he's fiery. That's great!

Darn, you didn't show Dusk's reaction to the slave's name. Now I gotta wait til update to find out...

You know what? At the beginning of this story, I was like so excited to get to the Dusk and Dawn sections, but now it's like I can't wait to get to Midnight and Noon sections.
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
YAY! Cupcake is seeing a little sense! This is good... Nadir rocks, he's sensible... And Star rocks too! Poor Dusk, he's taking so much responability... Who's Tierche I wonder...
Midnights Scream chapter 47 . 4/21/2007
Awh, it;s sad, but I have a feeling something's wrong with Midnight maybe it's the black crwon or something, but nocturinous(sp) doesn't believe in slavery, Midnight got upset when he heard about Dusk so what's going on?
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 47 . 4/19/2007
-falls over- What a wonderful story, you have such an amazing imagination... I'm sad now, Cupcake and Noony were my favourite couple, and now Cupcake is evil -sigh- Oh well... Keep up the good work :D
C.A. Sangster chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This is an excellent story. But the openning seemed to drag on a bit... like it was a tad over written. It just seemed to roll on and on and i found myself quickly scrolling to the bottom of the page to see whether or not it relented. It does indeed improve. Sometimes simplicity is good, right? I guess i'm saying that you get side tracked at times. You're a fabulous author don't get me wrong. I'm sorry if i have insulted you in any way, it was not my intention.

On another note this seems like a truly orginal story. The characters seem fully rounded and believable and i'll definately be reading some more. ]

- C.A. Sangster

]
Amindaya chapter 47 . 4/18/2007
Poor Noony. Becoming a vase and a pen-holder to get his Midnight back. Now that's true love.

Midnight's such a bastard. I really hope this works.
roflcopter chapter 47 . 4/18/2007
-huggles Noony-

He needs some hugs (

Good luck with your exams!

I will patiently wait for Midnight to come back to his senses...

ps. the roses must have HURT o_o
Vampgurl99 chapter 47 . 4/18/2007
Hi Hi Hi!

I thought I'd visit you on fp sometime and today is the day!

Actually I don't have much to say but I thought I'd pop in to say a "hello" to you, cause I don't know about you but I like to get e-mails saying "you have one new review!"

So I sent you another e-mail filled with wonderous fun, and other stuff...wonderful chapter as always, except for the last part. Midnight's getting scary as always!

Have fun with exams and being back in school okay?

Vampgurl99