Reviews for Slave to Dawn, Master to the Twilight
Amindaya chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
Oh yay, Midnight's finally realized that Noony's much more interesting when he's fiery. That's great!

Darn, you didn't show Dusk's reaction to the slave's name. Now I gotta wait til update to find out...

You know what? At the beginning of this story, I was like so excited to get to the Dusk and Dawn sections, but now it's like I can't wait to get to Midnight and Noon sections.
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 48 . 4/22/2007
YAY! Cupcake is seeing a little sense! This is good... Nadir rocks, he's sensible... And Star rocks too! Poor Dusk, he's taking so much responability... Who's Tierche I wonder...
Midnights Scream chapter 47 . 4/21/2007
Awh, it;s sad, but I have a feeling something's wrong with Midnight maybe it's the black crwon or something, but nocturinous(sp) doesn't believe in slavery, Midnight got upset when he heard about Dusk so what's going on?
Queen of Subtle Darkness chapter 47 . 4/19/2007
-falls over- What a wonderful story, you have such an amazing imagination... I'm sad now, Cupcake and Noony were my favourite couple, and now Cupcake is evil -sigh- Oh well... Keep up the good work :D
C.A. Sangster chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This is an excellent story. But the openning seemed to drag on a bit... like it was a tad over written. It just seemed to roll on and on and i found myself quickly scrolling to the bottom of the page to see whether or not it relented. It does indeed improve. Sometimes simplicity is good, right? I guess i'm saying that you get side tracked at times. You're a fabulous author don't get me wrong. I'm sorry if i have insulted you in any way, it was not my intention.

On another note this seems like a truly orginal story. The characters seem fully rounded and believable and i'll definately be reading some more. ]

- C.A. Sangster

]
Amindaya chapter 47 . 4/18/2007
Poor Noony. Becoming a vase and a pen-holder to get his Midnight back. Now that's true love.

Midnight's such a bastard. I really hope this works.
roflcopter chapter 47 . 4/18/2007
-huggles Noony-

He needs some hugs (

Good luck with your exams!

I will patiently wait for Midnight to come back to his senses...

ps. the roses must have HURT o_o
Vampgurl99 chapter 47 . 4/18/2007
Hi Hi Hi!

I thought I'd visit you on fp sometime and today is the day!

Actually I don't have much to say but I thought I'd pop in to say a "hello" to you, cause I don't know about you but I like to get e-mails saying "you have one new review!"

So I sent you another e-mail filled with wonderous fun, and other stuff...wonderful chapter as always, except for the last part. Midnight's getting scary as always!

Have fun with exams and being back in school okay?

Vampgurl99
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 46 . 4/16/2007
wats going on! confusion! though, its all awesomeness.

P.S. as lame as this sounds, it's kinda exciting to see my name on the pagey-thingy when u said 'thank you'...er...yeah...
Midnights Scream chapter 46 . 4/14/2007
Hm, not much happened in this chapter, but it explained exactly what happened to Noon and is keeping up the suspense so awesomeness as usual. :)
Midnights Scream chapter 45 . 4/14/2007
Is there hope for Midnight?I'd like to hope, but wtf? What did he just do to Noon? I'm worried
roflcopter chapter 46 . 4/14/2007
Good. -cracks knuckles- silly cupcake -_- I wonder how easily Noon will forgive him?

-strangles Midnight-

I dunno, but Noon is my favorite character, so the past few chapters have made me sad ( Though I'm starting to like Sun.
Amindaya chapter 46 . 4/14/2007
Well, at least it's not permanent. *sigh of relief*
roflcopter chapter 45 . 4/11/2007

Poor Noon. Come to your senses Midnight...

Not mind control? Must be something pretty close. Something clouding his mind, I guess. If he ever gets back to his normal state, I hope he feels REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY bad for what he did to Noon, and everyone else. But mainly Noon. Hmph.

I'm rather liking his henchmen though. At least they have somewhat of a heart.
The Lucifer Effect chapter 19 . 4/10/2007