Reviews for Slave to Dawn, Master to the Twilight
CaFFy chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
o.o;; he...hehehe...hhehehehe
another-happy-ending chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Yay!

I really do thank you for your reviews. I show my stories to my freinds, and they never actually give me any critisim. They simply blah on about how fantastic it is, when I sigh and mention the word "whatever" a couple of times.

It is sort of annoying to hear that from them, and then go on Fictionpress and read all that fantastic work.

So, to just sum up all the blabber I have just written, thanks for the critique, and thanks for the encoragement.

-grin- You would have a "lot" of fun 'beta-ing' my work, but maybe, once I write a bit more than the two chapters I have. 0.o

Thanks again!

-Carms
another-happy-ending chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
This is an amazing story, the description and imagery is fantastic.

You have some great ideas, and I love the male/male couples and I love the idea of a pregaunt man with pink hair!

I was deeply saddened when I came to the 4th chapter- please write more! I will be reading every step of the way!

-Thanks for writing-

-Carms
CaFFy chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Whorish is good. it amuses me and I like submissive behaviors. o-o;;
CaFFy chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
o.O;; Whorish.. o.o;; XD
Candyfloss Victim chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
certainly different from most of the stuff i've read but it's still really well written! very catchy, i really want to know what the Incident is now...
tears of emerald chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Ohmygosh! I love it! Please, continue. I really hope you do!
CaFFy chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Write more soon? ;;
Azriel McKennitt chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Creative. i love the idea about the gems, and your imagery is beautiful. especially your description of Dusk. Nice work. keep writing!
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24