Reviews for And Then They Fell In Love
Nurse. Wanna-B chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
wa! i luv your story!the idea is genius! this is actually my second time reading it but i just got an accout so i thought i'd review!yay! but i really like the ideawould it piss you off if i used this idea? I would change it ofcouse but like the basic american girl moves to japan falls in love with famous guy idea? i luv that!
Francesca chapter 22 . 7/23/2007
I'm literally bawling right now. I haven't cried this hardin weeks. I absolutely loved your story, or else I would have gone to bed soon after I began reading it and continued tomorrow instead of staying up until 2:14. Honestly, though, Osamu can't be gone forever. I'll just die. His and Sara's relationship was something so special, just thinking about it even though they aren't real characters make me want to cry. I look forward to reading Lullabye.
ihrtbks chapter 22 . 7/22/2007
Very cute ending! Is Lullabye gonna be like a separate AU story?
midnightbeauty chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
Oh...my...god. WHY DID YOU KILL OSAMU? THAT IS FRIGGIN HORRIBLE! I was literally bawling my eyes out through the last like...however Many chapters there are after osamu's death. it was horrible. my eyes are now all puffy and red and i'm sitting here sniffling with a box of tissues. omg. you are a wonderful writer though, and this story is breathtaking. i love all of it besides the end. i would love to read lullabye, please post it on fictionpress! i miss osamu already. :( jeez, i swear, why did you kill him? **sobbing into tissues some more** still, to get me crying at a story, well, you must be an extraordinary writer. your characters were very realistic and, well, easy to get attatched to. uh oh...i feel more tears coming on. ah well, i'd better go clean myself up before my brother (i'm staying with him) gets home and thinks i'm some nut-job freak for crying over his laptop about a story :)

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
Baker chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
wah! thats terrible r u ok? well i guess not.. but arg thats bad! i get wat u mean about the not eating thing from the last chapter i do that a lot i have passed out before tho... it was funny tho cuz it was in class and the teacher thought i fell asleep,... ya my head just kinda banged on the desk... loud... embaressing... during a test... good times good times.. i really lik the story,... the whole uncle thing is creapy as hell tho... ya
teardropsONroses chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
ohmygosh.

huh?

i thought it was over?

write more!
earlkgm chapter 15 . 7/21/2007
haha...that version of music of the night is from will Farrell sang it on a night show, right?...lol
earlkgm chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
good story so far!
123123123123123po chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
o0o0o0o Lullabye sound god!

and SEQUAL! tehehe
AnswerKey chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
I'm sad that the ending was sad, but Sara kinda ended up with a happy ending, so I'm happy about that. I can't wait to read Lullabye, sounds very interesting.
some-one chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
aw.

it's so sad. i don't know wheither to cry or smile.

well can't wait for the sequel lullabye.
mia5081 chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
I'm so sad it's over, but I am happy that Sara decided to name her daughter Alicia. I can't wait to read Lullabye, it sounds really intriguing )

~Mia
xlithiumx chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
Oh. Sphynxeh, it's so god.
Insane and Logical chapter 21 . 7/20/2007
that is so sad :(
123123123123123po chapter 21 . 7/20/2007
aw i love it! is till say we need sequal!

one of her with the kiddy yera slater

movin on