Reviews for And Then They Fell In Love
teardropsONroses chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
of course not. I never hate the author when they kill off an imporant character but sometimes I hate the story. it probably helped that I've read the other version already.

Yea, you're right. It doesn't always take a lot to make me cry; it really just depends on the story. I've seen King Kong (the new movie) 4 times already. (hate th one tribal part and the scene with the bugs. have you seen it, it's good.) I don't think I've ever cried at theend, but maybe almost the 4th time I watched it. But I've only seen Flicka once, an I cried 3 times.
mia5081 chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
new reader here )

you cannot just let him die! romance happy endings...or at least please that be the case in this story ) i mean, he can't be dead, hes just temporarily indisposed. please?

update soon!

~mia
buuud8 chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
OH MY GOD! why? i fuckn cried dammit! update soon.
teardropsONroses chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
It's still good. It's still sad. It still made me cry. I love stories that can do that.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
...he's dead. I hate it when characters die. I think I'm gonna cry. oh my gosh this is soo sad. Please update soon!
AnswerKey chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
You made me cry! T-T

I'm hoping that when you said that Sara can't listen to the song without crying, that she's just sad about him being shot, but he's still alive. But you call the shots.

I love the story, the first one was really sad. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ihrtbks chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
*wipes away tears* She can't be widowed before twenty! But Osamu's really dead because you said she couldn't remember the song without crying, right? Poor Sara and baby.

UPDATE SOON!
123123123123123po chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
no i take it back! I TAKE IT BACK! have them sprilt up if you must! dont kill him (im serious crying DAMN YOUR WRITING GOODNESS that has me hooked and all crying)

make him not dead PLEASE he squeezed her hand! HE DID!
Shadow Claimer chapter 18 . 6/17/2007
Don't worry. No hatred was incurred by the direction of your story from my end. I do hate the amount of foreshadowing you put in. Dreading and wanting to know what's going to happen at the same time. It hurts us,my precious,it does. (Insanity just set in)
123123123123123po chapter 18 . 6/17/2007
OMG doe sthat mena they will split? dont split them, even if you had to kill him or soemthing

id ont want him to die but i dont want em to split
Aviendha chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
*sniffle* Oh gosh...I'm gonna be crying. You've done so well with this rewrite. I'm so impressed! Good luck!
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
Uh Oh. I sense a disturbance in the force. I hope this story has a happy ending I really do. That whole bit about her hearing the song and crying...not good. Not good. Please make it a happy ending. Well can't wait for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
giraffeeee chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
No ! Osamu can't die. :o
WickedMe chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
The ending of this chapter gives me a bad vibe. It's kind of like a bad omen of some sort. I really hope that you are not killing off Osamu.

Great story!
ihrtbks chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
Who are you going to kill? I don't think I want to know, but I'm gonna guess Osamu because the baby and Sara kind of have to stay alive for some reason that my subconcious knows but won't share.

UPDATE SOON!