Reviews for And Then They Fell In Love
Toby913 chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
Almost a hundred! Way to go! Please update soon, I'm addicted to your writing, heh heh.. Good work by the way
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 16 . 6/11/2007
Woot almost 100! I really really like this story. I can't wait for the next update. Okay a question...a question. Oh before I think of a question I actually liked the interview I thought it was cute. Well question question...hm...oh I have it. What is Sara's favorite article of clothing? How long does she think her relationship with Osamu with last?
Redbud-Tree chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
Woo-hoo! Nearly to 100 reviews! Way to go, Rin-Rin!

And since I really, really don't want to give anything away, I think I'll just end this review right where it is, with only one more comment:

Poor Tani. :(
Whitedragon354 chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
*GASP* THat's really EVIL to leave it off like that. You make my heart bleed. UPDATE SOON!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
Hope you reach a hundred soon. And please update! I really want to know if shes pregnant or not!
ihrtbks chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
OMG! Pregnancy? At least she has a friend and a boyfriend to help her out if she is. You left a mean cliffie. Can we assume Osamu won't spaz or is it different circumstances because it's his own?

UPDATE SOON!
Shadow Claimer chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
Wow. read it straight and i like it. not too much of the "i'm going to go mad if i don't find out what's going to happen" until now. still, i hope she's not pregnant. seriously, that would ruin it a bit for me. not enough that i would stop reading but still. it's the whole i'm-lived-my-entire-life-in-a-very-conservative-country thing.

i like Osamu (me female;it's natural i take notice of the guys). cute but not enough to make my head spin. Sara is a bit off for me, dunno why. i like Ken and Caleb although i probably wouldn't like to be around the latter for too long.

i've been wanting to learn japanese. you've only ever used four terms in the entire thing that i remember but i so wish i could learn even more.

one last...question. don't be offended, it's just been bothering me a bit. does 'drug' really fit as the past tense of drag. just was under the impression that it was dragged. my inner grammar teacher is not very accurate but it nags on me nonetheless.

sorry,it would have been more helpful if i reviewed several times instead of this single long one but i just keep spewing out stuff. anyway, keep writing. i shall be on the look-out.
simply.over.edge chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
It would be ironically funny if you made it so shes not pregnant especially since the whole chapter foreshadows that possiblity. lol . Cant wait till your next chapter.
123123123123123po chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
OMG is she preg! is it taking a different turn to how you orgionallye xpected! OMG!
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
Wow, I like the turn of the muse. Mobile review this is. I cannot wait for you to keep going. YOU WERE RIGHT... I will read it through.
collegestudent chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
So sweet! Thoughtful gifts are always a plus... BTW, I love Casting Crowns! Way to go Osamu!
Insane and Logical chapter 16 . 5/15/2007
awesome
dramaqueen89 chapter 16 . 5/14/2007
oh my god. that is just the sweetest thing. :) update soon!
mimi sempai chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
yay! i really just started reading this story the other day and at first i was just really curious on what the story was about! and now i just love this story! Keep up the awesome job!
teardropsONroses chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
loved this chapter. "Set me Free" by Casting crown is a magnificent song! I love it!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »