Reviews for And Then They Fell In Love
ihrtbks chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
I really like your story. You have an Asian in it w/o confusing us with Asian names, etc. I can follow it!

Sara interview question: Besides Osamu and Caleb, who's your favorite (half) Japanese person?

UPDATE SOON!
123123123123123po chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
BRILLIANT story babe! i love love LOVE it
teardropsONroses chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
oh, It's amazing! I love this chapter very much. I would defintely read whatever you might put up.
Insane and Logical chapter 15 . 5/1/2007
awesome
123123123123123po chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
aw he feels at home there!

YAY! thats a good sign right?
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 15 . 4/22/2007
We so cute. I don't like those interview things so not. And I think the blog is a good idea but I most likely wouldn't get around to checking it but tons of other fans would I'm sure!
la elfa chapter 15 . 4/16/2007
HI osamu! i just wanted to kindly threat you, hehe, you see, i like this Sara character a lot, so, i you do anything that makes her cry or anything, i'm gonna hit you over that smart head you've got, honestly, your bad moods are kind of scary... um glad you liked america... see...read you soon...

Hey this is so much fun! i've got the same feature at my site! and it's lots of fun! good job!
Aviendha chapter 15 . 4/15/2007
Great job, as always, m'dear!

Keep up the good work!
TheIllusionOfLove chapter 15 . 4/15/2007
This story is awesome! Keep up the great writing
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 15 . 4/15/2007
As always, I enjoyed this chapter so much. I love Caleb, you know that, so it was a blast to see him again- regardless.

I've been able to upload too, so it seems we're all able to post again- remember to upload dummy chaps for the next time it does that little error thing.

As for asking Osamu...

I would ask him: What is one thing that even with your genius you have not been able to do and would like to do someday if given the opportunity?

o_O Totally random, I know.

And I liked that idea you told me!
Jessi chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
Wow those 13 chapters just flew by and successfully allowed me to evade the evils of homework. I'm intently looking forwards to the following Chapter! Your stories are structured so well! I really hope you get something published one day. :3
teardropsONroses chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
Heppy birthday! This chapter was great! I saw a tornado once, when I was like seven. It passed us on a ridge a mile or so away(I'm no good w/measuement!) I twas pretty cool!
Insane and Logical chapter 14 . 4/4/2007
oh my god
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
That's funny your muse decided to visit you during a tornado warning. Well it's good you're alright. Anyway, it was a really good chapter. I didn't think it moved too fast. Update soon!
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 14 . 3/30/2007
Caleb! Omg, yes!

-coughs-

You are so right, I will read the end of this. Have you thought about that thing you told me about? DO IT~!

And happy belated bday!