Reviews for And Then They Fell In Love
givelifeyurall chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
whoa...it seemed like Sara is the more psychotic one in this chapter lol i really love this story, i just wish i knew what the words meant.
bedbound chapter 11 . 2/24/2007
damn, osamu really has his problems. this story is so good! update soon! and really really hope you get back to normal soon :)
Sure as the Dawn chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
I'll be awaitin' for your next update! ;)
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
This was a little bit unexpected. I don't quite remember it from last time.

I really like this story and I want more.

Hope you're feeling better, Sphynxie~!
Shenan chapter 11 . 2/17/2007
Excellent, Sphynxie. You have this amazing way of portraying character emotions.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 11 . 2/15/2007
Don't push yourself to write. I was really surprised that you updated so soon. I hope that you rest so you can get better. Wow he's...surpirse. Poor Osamu I hope that he gets better. You know like copes better. Update as soon as you feel well. This story is really good!
Insane and Logical chapter 11 . 2/13/2007
i took at test that says i'm 92% paranoid schizophrinic
the littlest sakura chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
Sara seems to be really strong. Her and Osamu have come a long way :)
123123123123123po chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
o0o0o0o Theya re so sweet together! theyw ill stay together now wont they
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
I really like this story. Happy birthday, Osamu. And I hope you feel better. CYA
teardropsONroses chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
I hope you're feeling better. Really love this story. Very good.
fire0ice chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
I'm so sorry to here that! I hope they are able to do something about that virus. Try to focus on getting better now and getting plently of rest and don't over exert yourself. Regular everday things you use to do may worsen you condition, so please take it easy and get better. Forget updating for now, jot down your ideas in a book when you need a distraction or escape and update later when your up to it.

Get Well Soon. _
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Oh are you alright? I mean of course you're not alright you're hearts not pumping right oh that's terrible I hope you feel better. Well I think we would all understand if updates were slow since you're sick. Feel better soon and I'm sure that length between updates is fine just as long as you make them super duper good chapters! *wink* Update as soon as you are able to!
Cherise chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
penname: Sumire Cherise (I'm just being lazy and not signing in)

Wow. That sounds...scary. Well I have no clue whether your agnostic or whichever religion but my prayers are with you. And I'm review now concidentally but this story's really good! It's a new idea (something I can't say for a lot of stories nowadays) and I like it. I like Osamu's character as well. It has depth and characterization. Something I can appreciate as a drama student.
123123123123123po chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
you just look after yourself okay! *HUGS* get better
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »