Reviews for And Then They Fell In Love
Aviendha chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Aw...I hope you feel better soon!

Which reminds me, I need to see a cardiologist soon, too...

I have similar symptoms, only I've had mine for a few months now...I'm just too stubborn to see a doctor.

Best of luck to you!
123123123123123po chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
are they going to be a couple?
Giorgetta Bianchi chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
Such a cute story. I love Osamu's personality. Unexpected reason for what he did... made me gasp, so good job.

I can't wait for me, do update soon.

*Giorgetta*
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
AW! HE SAID HE LOVED HER! I love the japanese culture and admire how you have integrated it into this story without making it totally unrealtable to americans. I really really loved it and can't wait for the next update. This story is so good and the romance so cute!
hija de jesucristo chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
bad. something in the grammar isn't right
HajariSheep chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
Well, I don't have much to say, but: I love this! Update! xD
Emilea chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
aah please update asap

i love it!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
Oh my you are such a good writer! Update soon!
Aviendha chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
You're doing a great job with this story! I'm the same way when I get stressed - I don't eat, sleep, or take care of myself at all, and I have health problems, so getting sick is really, really easy. Anyway, I can't wait to see more chapters!
teardropsONroses chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
first sentance in the first chapter. wacked
KayeJewett chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
Yikes...I didn't know Osamu could get that nasty. It's understandable, though, given his situation...

Anyhoo, great chapter. I kinda feel bad for both Osamu and Sara in this one. I'm curious how you'll have them straighten this out. Update soon, k?
xchasey chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
Wow. . . I really like this !

At first I thought it was a little rushed. . . but now I look back, it's really not. The only thing I've noticed is a little typo here or there - nothing to throw a fit over.

Really good work, I'm going to read the original one now.

Keep at it !
marikamaroca chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
awsome

write more?
pleasebequiet chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
*gasp* omg! he murdered his uncle! E!UPDATE!
123123123123123po chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
what! NO! theyw ere so cute together! DONT BREAK THEM UP!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »