Reviews for How To Screw Up Your Life: 101
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I just felt the need to say: Stargate: SG-1 is freaking awesome! I thank my dad for getting me into those shows, 'specially SG-1! I wish I had a zat-gun so I could zat all of the people I didn't like with them. 3 times, though I guess that would be considered murder, huh? Damn. Sorry for that random bit of info there. I do really like this story so far!

Nya! _
stephan.a.k.a.fez chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I love this story, like seriously. Keep it up man.
punkr0ckchck chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
I have one question, how old is Travis ?
autumn-annette-19 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Whats next, whats next?
tenjo tiger chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
Wow this is great. I have no idea what is really going on so please update.
kirarin242 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
good
Back of Beyond chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
Nice story :] Well, I'm off to read 102!
Lush Mellifluence chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Why do they hate the name of their school? That's a pretty fucking awesome name for a school. How dumb that opposing schools try to make fun of them. They'd be like, "we're Cougars!" and I'd be like, "Well I'm a fucking condom! I get dicks shoved in me!"

Oh. Now I get it.

What a horrible name.

Heehee, anyway, this is really quite interesting. I can't wait to see the tension between Luke and Scott.
ArchArrow chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
I review! So... Im going to keep this short cause it's late and I'm tired. It wasn't a smart move for Nathe to take Charlie off the meds. No matter what he said it could seriously harm or kill him. Also, if whats-her-face um...-refers to story- Judith, the hoe, finds out that she could use it against them in court, if she brings them there. She wouldn't win though cause look at what Nathe been doing and what she hasn't.

Also, what else could be on Scott's mind? If the whole my friend is sleeping with my father isn't bothering him much and Luke isn't on his mind(as you said in your reply) what else could there be? Well, his mother but we all know his feelings about her.

Thats it. Sorry if my grammar blows worse then usual, like I said 'I'mma Tired'. Great chapter, well written and detailed. Can't wait to read the next one.

ArchArrow
SecretWhispers chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
how could you leave it off like that? *twitch* I have to know what happens next!
ShadesWithLove chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
FINALLY AN UPDATE! I hope Judith is planning on doing stupid things!
Shadow1290 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
*two thumbs up* defintly worth the wait! I loved it! is there going to be any action between those two any time soon? I mean they ARE teenage boys lol MORE SOON please? I cannot wait for the next update.

Things are really tense here... we're moving again... ya I know... don't ask... I don't have internet pre-sa more... I'm borrowing internet from the people across the street lol!

Love the new chapter MORE SOON!

shadow
komodo dragon chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
okay...i admit it...that was some funny shit at the end. Though I was getting scared for a second, i hate it when authors kill off their characters.
komodo dragon chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Well, that was exciting. I never thought you would do that. I like the plot and story and you give good details. I am a fan of long chapters but you make up for it. Keep writing.
diebyownhands chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
hm, I think I know the reason.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »