Reviews for How To Screw Up Your Life: 102
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10
whens the next chapter
xfireworkzstarx chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
MYGOSH what is it with everyone abandoning their fics at MASSIVE CLIFF HANGERS in the fics i'm reading lately?

GARGH 32rmlkwefcjewjcfl

This fic is so good! I can't believe you would just leave it there for half a year D: are you trying to murder your readers with suspense?

Leaving this amazing fic at a CRUCIAL point?

WELL THEN!

There's one easy way to fix this.

Simple really...

UPDATE!

I really like Travis and I feel bad for him in a way, because Nathe is always going to put his kids first, but fair enough. That's just what you do and to be honest, I'm glad you didn't just make him all about Travis because they got together.

I readorealy ADORE possessive and jealous Nathe, it's hot, dude XD Gotta say it! I'd like to see more of that mkay?

hopefully will be mentioned later on, because I can see many plot bunnies multiplying around him.

Thatsoundssowrong.

MEH.

I wonder what will happen with his mum now, I really like the line "'Right, so you all fuck her up worse and then send her home to be my problem. Gotcha.'" because it's just so...perfect fitting in there :) and it made me laugh in a rather cynical way, I must admit. I thought that was a really interesting and well-thought-out plot twist, well done!

Hopefully it'll keep twisting ;P

There's so much further this story could go, length wise I mean, so many more situations

I think sometime, somewhere you'll have to include something more about the age difference, but please nothing like Nathe getting arrested because it's paedophilia or something, because that's just a bit too cliché!

So update ASAP, hopefully within a month because after that it gets a bit ridiculous, imo D: Everyone lately just seems to leave a fic a year then spontaneously update no! People's taste in fics change! I'm subscribed to probably near 200 stories and I get about 3, if even, updates a week D: (although, Easter time has made 4 authors suddenly update -nearly all who've left it a year-, very strange :P) I can understand not being able to update every week but, maybe once a month?

This comment was very ramble-y and terribly moan-y. I'm tired, sorry! XD

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
Elaine chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
You are such a talented writer! I barely discovered your stories, but I am already aching for more! Wonderful Thanks for taking the time to write. I hope you can continue "How To Screw Up Your Life: 102." (P.S. I'm sorry this isn't a very well-done review...but you're the first fictionpress author that I commented on! :D)
UponAtlas chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
OMFG. so sad. but happy too. please continue.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Whats next, whats next?
rainfaery13 chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
Alright, as much as I LOVE this story, I feel the need to point out that you use two words incorrectly.

1) rap- unless you're talking about MC Hammer (simply 'cause he's better than the new rappers) you want to use wrap

2) except- okay this one I toatally get, but except is used in like: I before E, except after C. The way you se it should actually be accept. Like: I give you this gift, and you accept it.

Seriously, not big deals, but have you ever read a story or looked at something and it's the minor details that bug you? Yeah, that's totally this situation. Other than that they are fantastic stories.
koerle chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
This is a really good story. Your writing style is very appealing... especially this hot & steamy chapter ;)
Back of Beyond chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
And that's this one finished. xD Great stories, love them both (though I think I might like Scott/Luke's story better, not sure), and I hope you update them soon!
ShadesWithLove chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
ITS OKIE! From the eyes from their mother?
UnknownHypocrite chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
Sweet! I love it so far! It's really well written, so keep going!
ShadesWithLove chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
I have to say, the last part of the chapter seems a little rushed out.
Tuesday chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
So when I got onto fictionpress this morning and saw that this had been updated, I'm pretty sure my reaction was something like "OMFGUPDATEYES!" I am a rabid fan of this and HTSUYL: 101, and am sosososososo happy that they're still going. Judith needs a swift kick in the face (and so does her husband), the witch. I hope Charlie is okay and I cannot wait for more of both stories!
Shadow1290 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Hey, love the new chapter! I can't wait for a new one! Sex? please... please... please... lol! MORE SOON I can't wait!

shadow
ArchArrow chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
OK! ATTEMPT TO REVIEW NUMBER THREE! Yes you heard correct number three. Funny stories actually. The first time I tried to review for this story I was in communications Tech. Sir got all angry when he caught me for like the 8th time not doing work. So he was like "Mr. Delaney I will take away you computer account!" SO I went back to my work. The attempt number two was after lunch that day. When I was in healthy living. we came over to the same lab and I had to search up this drug i was assigned to find information about. Sir caught me attepting to review and got angry and made a fool out of me and was like "OUT!OUT!". So now im at home writing attempt number 3. Which will suceed. Unless my computer explodes. Then I would say your story is cursed. So. Right back to the story. I like this story alot. With the whole adult and children(well young adult) They seem to be a really good pair. But considering there age and everything. I would expect more a angst kinda story. They keep thinking its wrong. Which I know is mentioned in the story just for Nathe being a grown men. I was guessing he would stop...But other wise. I like this story as well as the other one. So I cant wait for the next chapter.

YaY! No explosions!

ArchArrow
Orangeena chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
I'm so glad you're back with some new stuff! Damn, I love Travis/Nathe. They're perfect together. I didn't get the alert for this one yet, sadly, but luckily I've taken up the habit of checking the website.

Kudos on this one.. Nathe loves Travis! I wonder how long he's felt this way? Update soon, it was such a cruel wait ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »