Reviews for How To Screw Up Your Life: 102
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
whens the next chapter
xfireworkzstarx chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
MYGOSH what is it with everyone abandoning their fics at MASSIVE CLIFF HANGERS in the fics i'm reading lately?

GARGH 32rmlkwefcjewjcfl

This fic is so good! I can't believe you would just leave it there for half a year D: are you trying to murder your readers with suspense?

Leaving this amazing fic at a CRUCIAL point?

WELL THEN!

There's one easy way to fix this.

Simple really...

UPDATE!

I really like Travis and I feel bad for him in a way, because Nathe is always going to put his kids first, but fair enough. That's just what you do~ and to be honest, I'm glad you didn't just make him ~all about Travis~ because they ~got together.

I readorealy ADORE possessive and jealous Nathe, it's hot, dude XD Gotta say it! I'd like to see more of that mkay?

hopefully will be mentioned later on, because I can see many plot bunnies multiplying around him.

Thatsoundssowrong.

MEH.

I wonder what will happen with his mum now, I really like the line "'Right, so you all fuck her up worse and then send her home to be my problem. Gotcha.'" because it's just so...perfect fitting in there :) and it made me laugh in a rather cynical way, I must admit. I thought that was a really interesting and well-thought-out plot twist, well done!

Hopefully it'll keep twisting ;P

There's so much further this story could go, length wise I mean, so many more situations~

I think sometime, somewhere you'll have to include something more about the age difference, but please nothing like Nathe getting arrested because it's paedophilia or something, because that's just a bit too cliché!

So update ASAP, hopefully within a month because after that it gets a bit ridiculous, imo D: Everyone lately just seems to leave a fic a year then spontaneously update~ no! People's taste in fics change! I'm subscribed to probably near 200 stories and I get about 3, if even, updates a week D: (although, Easter time has made 4 authors suddenly update -nearly all who've left it a year-, very strange :P) I can understand not being able to update every week but, maybe once a month?

This comment was very ramble-y and terribly moan-y. I'm tired, sorry! XD

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
Elaine chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
You are such a talented writer! I barely discovered your stories, but I am already aching for more! Wonderful~ Thanks for taking the time to write. I hope you can continue "How To Screw Up Your Life: 102." (P.S. I'm sorry this isn't a very well-done review...but you're the first fictionpress author that I commented on! :D)
UponAtlas chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
OMFG. so sad. but happy too. please continue.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Whats next, whats next?
rainfaery13 chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
Alright, as much as I LOVE this story, I feel the need to point out that you use two words incorrectly.

1) rap- unless you're talking about MC Hammer (simply 'cause he's better than the new rappers) you want to use wrap

2) except- okay this one I toatally get, but except is used in like: I before E, except after C. The way you se it should actually be accept. Like: I give you this gift, and you accept it.

Seriously, not big deals, but have you ever read a story or looked at something and it's the minor details that bug you? Yeah, that's totally this situation. Other than that they are fantastic stories.
koerle chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
This is a really good story. Your writing style is very appealing... especially this hot & steamy chapter ;)
Back of Beyond chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
And that's this one finished. xD Great stories, love them both (though I think I might like Scott/Luke's story better, not sure), and I hope you update them soon!
ShadesWithLove chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
ITS OKIE! From the eyes from their mother?
UnknownHypocrite chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
Sweet! I love it so far! It's really well written, so keep going!
ShadesWithLove chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
I have to say, the last part of the chapter seems a little rushed out.
Tuesday chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
So when I got onto fictionpress this morning and saw that this had been updated, I'm pretty sure my reaction was something like "OMFGUPDATEYES!" I am a rabid fan of this and HTSUYL: 101, and am sosososososo happy that they're still going. Judith needs a swift kick in the face (and so does her husband), the witch. I hope Charlie is okay and I cannot wait for more of both stories!
Shadow1290 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Hey, love the new chapter! I can't wait for a new one! Sex? please... please... please... lol! MORE SOON I can't wait!

~shadow
ArchArrow chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
OK! ATTEMPT TO REVIEW NUMBER THREE! Yes you heard correct number three. Funny stories actually. The first time I tried to review for this story I was in communications Tech. Sir got all angry when he caught me for like the 8th time not doing work. So he was like "Mr. Delaney I will take away you computer account!" SO I went back to my work. The attempt number two was after lunch that day. When I was in healthy living. we came over to the same lab and I had to search up this drug i was assigned to find information about. Sir caught me attepting to review and got angry and made a fool out of me and was like "OUT!OUT!". So now im at home writing attempt number 3. Which will suceed. Unless my computer explodes. Then I would say your story is cursed. So. Right back to the story. I like this story alot. With the whole adult and children(well young adult) They seem to be a really good pair. But considering there age and everything. I would expect more a angst kinda story. They keep thinking its wrong. Which I know is mentioned in the story just for Nathe being a grown men. I was guessing he would stop...But other wise. I like this story as well as the other one. So I cant wait for the next chapter.

YaY! No explosions!

ArchArrow~
Orangeena chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
I'm so glad you're back with some new stuff! Damn, I love Travis/Nathe. They're perfect together. I didn't get the alert for this one yet, sadly, but luckily I've taken up the habit of checking the website.

Kudos on this one.. Nathe loves Travis! I wonder how long he's felt this way? Update soon, it was such a cruel wait ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »