Reviews for it's not fair
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
haha I love it! and I agree...magazines make us feel so ulgy sometimes...some girls have even committed suicide and they dont realize that those girls who are supposedly "perfect" have eating disorders and arent healthy...this is awesome you have no idea! going on my favorites :)...I'll be sure to review more!
chocohound chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is a good poem that says a lot. I suffered through an eating disorder for a few years, because I saw some form of "glamour" in it, but now I realize it's all just stupidity, and we should be proud of who we are, not fixated on what we should look like. Anyway, I saw a lot of truth in your poem, and I really liked it. You use your words so well, I've loved everything you've written so far. You're definetly going on my favorite authours list!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I agree. Why can't we just learn to love our bodies?Thanks for reviewing my haiku!Rowan
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
ok im glad i did read the an because ill admit i was taking offense. but i love the imagery, and hey i wish I could relate. I understand how this must feel though. "in her stiletto heads round and

round?

" why is it I have a sudden urge to watch mean girls...? hehe love it.
always gats b y chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
you're right, it isn't we learn to love ourselves eventually, right?love this, by the way.