Reviews for Makeup Girls?
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I have never been a fan of makeup, so I can understand your point of view here. The last two lines made me laugh - great advice. ;D
lips and lashes chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
LMAO! This was so cute. :D I love the last two lines.
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Last two lines are brilliant. But I would have to say that I completely disagree with what's said in this poem.

You've probably heard that make up just HIGHLIGHTS beauty. Not exactly MAKES beauty. And it kind of gives a girl some confidence to walk out of the door feeling pretty.

BUT in a related constructive note...

it's a good poem because you tell an opinion that others might not agree with which is a really good thing. See, I disagree with you but I like the poem because you disagree with me.
SirScott chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wearing make-up isn't all bad. But, inner beauty is more important than outter beauty. Having someone being good to you is more important than a prety painted face, but a pretty painted face is easier to fine.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, SirScott
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Good poem. I sort of disagree with you point, but that's fine. Also, I think on of the main reason that people wear makeup is that it makes them feel pretty and make themselves feel better about themselves. But no always. I sometimes wear makeup, but usually I just don't have time to put it on before I go to for reviewing all my stuff. DRowan
riotmaker chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
umm. i like the style you write in. but i completely disagree about the point. i wear makeup everyday. & i don't feel bad about the way i look at all. i'm probably more self confident than you. and maybe you choose not to wear it, but that doesn't really give you a right to criticize those who do.

nice job anyways, i just wanted to give you another way to look at it.

xoxo