Reviews for Just to See Her Smile
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16
This story almost brought me to tears, and that is saying something... Ive only cried once in my life while reading,this story is that good.
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/7
This?! I... I want to cry! But, but, it's really cute. No matter how much it killed me to read it. :S

Sincerely,
Miss Blue
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Sniff sniff:( I'm crying
Secrets chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I think im gonna cry *sniff*
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
:','( Poor Chase! *cries*
Lyn is sooo insensitive. She could have at least recognized at some point in those 5-6 years that he loved her and had the decency/tact to ask someone ELSE to give her away. I mean, i'd expect her to at least have matured a little itty bit and speak to him as such, with recognition of his feelings and respect for him. She just kept asking for more, never thanking him even up until they end. No, i bet she still asked yet more of him even after she got married.
Again, poor Chase. I would date him if he existed. Then again, i doubt anyone could stand a match for Lyn in his heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Noo! You are killing me here! I mean, the story was incredibly sweet and so well written and all and you can seriously relate with the characters and stuff but still... You are killing me here! I just read "Guardian angel" and right after that one I read this one and I loved them both and I think you have incredible talent as a writer and all but its just so damn sad! Both of the stories, in their own way, are so damn sad!
Would you mind using your amazing talent to write an incredibly sweet and sappy one-shot? With a happy ending maybe... heheh
Other than the heart wrenching angst, your story is seriously amazing and you have amazing talent.
Greetings, yet another of your admirers :D
P.S. Sorry for the sappiness and the cheesiness of my comment! heheh
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh why ohwhy did i read this? Now I have a heavy heart. oh well, it's a good thing that the story was worth it.

Love you.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
it hurts! T_T
Elena chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh my gosh this is so sad...every time I read this I fall in love with it again, but I also hate it because it's just too sad. I'm crying right now!
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
mysterygirl124 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Poor chase... Unrequited love, sweet and pure.
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aww...I love unrequited love. It's just so sweet and so...true. :)
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Stupid Lyn! Ah, didn't see a good man in front of her...
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow! That's all I can say! So much in so few words!
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 3/25/2013