Reviews for The World: How Messed Up Is It
Kanna-sama chapter 32 . 9/18/2008
:) Hm, maybe I'm obsessed with pointing out the flaws of my own country, but perhaps you should go into something like whether you think there is going to be a second Great Depression in America. (Personally, I'm thinking we are.) Or about the economy and causes of it...

Just a suggestion, of course.

As always, I am loving this fascinating collection of essays...
moongazer7 chapter 32 . 8/1/2008
Good story, looking forward to more!
moongazer7 chapter 21 . 8/1/2008
You spelt one enlighten wrong.
moongazer7 chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
It’s

Of course

Yeah, I agree. Didn’t the USA free itself of British Rule, and say they are great nutters who bloody take over? Aren’t we doing the same damn thing?
moongazer7 chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Oh, yeah. Race, please (shutters) Who’s cares. Aren’t we all humans? I thought we were one type of creature? Well, yeah. My father can’t live a day without cracking the question, “What race is that guy/girl?” I end up answering, “does it really matter?”
moongazer7 chapter 18 . 8/1/2008
Yes, if they were any smarter, they’d use something more useful.
moongazer7 chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
Good solutions.
moongazer7 chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
OH, she is awful!
moongazer7 chapter 13 . 8/1/2008
Oh, yeah, and didn’t he say some pretty racist things to African Americans?q
moongazer7 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
These are one of the days I don’t wish such. I am not saying muslims are bad, but to be under Iran’s rule, and being treated like dirt., no way! I don’t hate muslims though, just the extremests. Mind you I don’t like extremests of any religion. Haven’t you talked to one and you just want to slap them to shut there great religion blabbing mouth up?
moongazer7 chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Oh, yeah, I agree. Oh how blatantly nice, tying up to down sindrom ladies and bombing them. (very sarcasticly) Ha-ha! I just had a laugh.
moongazer7 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Isn’t there a liberalist now? God, this whole thing gives me a headache. Sometimes I wish I haden’t gotten tangled in the whole thing in the first place.
moongazer7 chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Definitely, and, wow, someone said that? God. It’s pride, but that shouldn’t matter so much to races, religions, differences, and social statuses. I am Chinese myself, so you know… I go through it a ton.

Oh, and the racist people are so keen to think upon the words. I was accused of saying the word against African Americans, when I said snigger. Before you say that one doesn’t exist, it means laugh in a concealed manner in Great britain.
moongazer7 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Definitely not Communism. Look at China, and the state they put themselves in.

I am Democratic.
moongazer7 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
I agree, and if he’s on about Muslims, like I said, isn’t Olah, or whatever the hell they call him, and God the same?
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »