Reviews for Tluth ol dale
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
RoseLife chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
CUUTE

well done

Simons hilarious!
Lorenz S chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This is interesting, or rather intriguing. I believe, though, that this must be continued. It's utterly hanging. Yet, as I've said it's really intriguing. So do continue this if you find your way to the story.
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Shit, that was funny as hell. Despite my 'avoid-slash-fics' policy, I really, really, really liked this one. XD
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
hey i loved this i think u should keep this going at least for a couple more chapters i want to see what happens between them

thanks,

b.j./Half-BloodGrlPirate
fivestar ice chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i kinda wish you would write more of this story, but at the same time its great the way it is
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OMG! I forgot to review this! It was hot, of course. Your love scenes are always hot. I liked the part where Simon got scared. That was my favorite part. His character was pretty cool. And the rock throwing thing made me laugh. It was like every time the story started to get too cliche or veer towards boring, something idiosyncratic like that would happen, which made it good. I'm still not sure if I consider the ending a proper ending, or a cliffhanger, yet.
Amorelle chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Kawaii!

Poor simon! you should continue it! it'd be a great story what with the blackmailing sister, the geeky gay kid and the (now)gay jock. haha cliche but still fun - hehe apple jacks are made of sugar - *hops up and down*
Rachizzle chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Oh... I liked this quite a bit.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I really would like it if you would continue!
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
LOL I clicked on this just to see how much I could bash you BWAHAHAHA but oh fucking hell it ROCKS. It's classic in the way that it's almost cliché, but hella well-written so it sure makes up for that. By the second half I was laughing my ass off...loudly ._. The mechanics aren't the best but that's alright The descriptions are really nice (read HAWT). I want more of this! I know it's a oneshot but that's just evil T_T (I'm cute! I can do Bambi-eyes! I deserve it!)
Jayn chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really liked it. I hope you update soon cuz its really interesting. _
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
lol, loved it! :P would definitely read if you continued. simon's character was just amazing