Reviews for Lemon Crème
the Berserker chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You would not believe how much I adore this. it's so... simply beautiful. you know what i mean? It was lovely. I'm going to go read some more of your stuff!
Error-Author chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
How delightfully sweet! I loved the concept - his ordinary life and the lemon fetish made such an nice story. Makes me want to go find some lemon-y pastry and devour it. And think of male/male romance. Ha ha, great job! Oh and thank you very much for favorite-ing me!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This was adorable.
Renn chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aww...sweet. Loved it! though I hate lemon-flavoured pastries...yuck! but this was cool! and the lemon "un-cliché"'s it!
T. C. Roberts chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow! That story is so cute
Anux chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
i loved it! can u do more? pls? it would be fun to see Kazutaka life after with Marushi
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
hmm, kind of reminds me of Haruki Murakami's writing( I'm not sure why). That's a good thing. I like this, it's cute!
komodo dragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
That was nice. A very well written story and very cute. Hope to read more of your stories soon!
het-roze-meisje chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Cute, lemon creme... :P Love it!
emptyword chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Much of it is melodramatic and some parts are jumpy, but it's a great start for a one shot. And there were definitely parts I melted over. Setting it in Japan is unique - would you consider doing more with that?
Silver Edged Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Aww! Cute and good for him!
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Cute! I loved it. I liked the ambience of the bakery, and the way he would always get lemon. I hope you write more.
me chapter 1 . 9/17/2006