Reviews for Exoneration

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Amnesty chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
my friend you are a talented writer. im new to this site and your tale was the first i read. the seens were fast but well expained. it was like i could in the center or the mayhem as the hunters bullets shot through the wolves, blood washing the floor in red. the only thing i would change is...nothing really. im waiting more on the plot though. i want to see more on the Mattew..

Keep up the good work
The Burning Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This story is realy good. I love the action scenes. The description is brilliant. Chekk out my stories: Broken Wings an Born in Flames. I give your story 10 stars out of 10. Keep up the great work and hit me up when you update your story.
aka Providence chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
Matthew and Rick seems like a badass pair, kinda reminds me of a good cop, bad cop routine (or in their case, calm cop, bad cop, lol). Hoping for action in the next! Nice chapter, btw.

aka Providence chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Hm, looks like the main plot of this story is being set in motion. I could sense that the following chapters would be badass. Cool chapter dude.

aka Providence chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Yeah! I had to reread the past chapters since it's been quite a long time already. Anyway, Matthew's badass, the wings are great, and the description of them (the manifestations of everything that made his life worth hating... and everything that made it worth living.) was simply great. Cool chapter, the action is great.

lol, get ready: December 24; Angel's Halo: Requiem of Tears.

Trazia chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Cool he has wings
Trazia chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
wow this was great i wonder what is going to happen next
Trazia chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
another brillient chapter well done you are really good have you considered becoming an author when you grow up, cause you are really that good.
Trazia chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
wow this was really good damn i wish i could write like that u where so discriptive, wow keep up the great work.
Darket chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
FInally I've quit smoking, and I got this far. This story is good and it's good that the chaps are short. Lots of people write chaps really long. Good work here.
Darket chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Kinda has a dark plot going with some Matrix liike Dialogue which is short but big meaningful phrases. This is good, I'm definitelly adding it to For Whom the Bell Tolls. I'll make sure to read the rest once the withdrawals subside. I'm in the middle of quitting smoking, and it's day two. So at the moment my head kinda hurts. Anyways, see you around
SympleSymon chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
Nice battles! I guess I'll be saying that a lot in time to come, huh? And Domivich sounds wicked - in BOTH senses of the word! Great chapter!
SympleSymon chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
“Perhaps he knew the Frenchman.”

I don't know why, but I creased up at that line!

But all in all, this was another brilliant, well-detailed chapter with awesome action!