Reviews for Exoneration
SympleSymon chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
What the hell? This was awesome! The way the battle progressed with astonishly fast, with details being minimal yet effective - any further time taken to describe things may well have slowed the pace down badly - and the action was well-written.

My only question is this: The bullets, shells, what-have-you...were they silver? Because you never mentioned if they were (unless that comes later),and if they weren't, how did they kill the werewolves?

I'm really glad Dice pointed me in the direction of this, and YjanZ should be proud you got inspiration from their story!

SympleSymon (aka Stargazer)
Charming Dice chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
Good chap. I like the character interaction. Sometimes it helps the story to have an actual conversation take place. The route to Matthew's home was described very well. It was cool.

And no, Strike Me Down isn't over. I was just dead tired by the time I finished that chapter. Thats why the author's note seemed so lifeless, I guess.

I'll be blunt with you. No one will ever read this story as long as its in the action section. That section is dead. No one really reads there. Just look at all the other recent action stories and see how many reviews they have.

Since this was inspired by Yjanz's Angel's Halo, you should put this in the manga section like that is. Since no one ever really defined what all fits into manga, you can put anything there.

Catch you later.

Snake Eyes of aka Meteor-Infinity
Charming Dice chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
This was a nice chapter. I like the addition of Rick. Seems like he could be pretty important. Looks like the plot's picking up here. Good stuff.

Dice
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
aka Mitternacht/YJANZ- PROVIDENCE here,

Daymn... badass fight scene. There was no grammar errors I think, but I'm not sure if stupider is a word. XD anyhoo, cool chapter!

aka Mitternacht Dark Providence
Charming Dice chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
There's not much to say about this. Good action again. My only problem is, there really doesn't seem to be much of a plot. Then again, you said you'd bring the plot in after chapter four, so I'll be looking for that. Hope you deliver.

Snake Eyes of aka Meteor Infinity
Charming Dice chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Another good one. Its good that you finally gave one of the bad guys a name. It was beginning to feel like a one man show. Domivich seems like a alright villian so far. Matthew, of course, is still pretty cool.
Charming Dice chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Another chapter with solid action. I liked this one too. I also like how you seemed to not have any typos or grammar mistakes. Either you're a really good editor or just a naturally mistake free writer. Good stuff.
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Pretty good action. The cross was cool, and so was the mix of sword and gun action. I like it.
BlameTheToaster chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Oh i love the twist with the wings! is he half demon or something? No wait, dont answer; i wanna find out in the next chapter o.- D i love it, i cant wait for the next chapter. Will the next one explain about his wings?oh and when you get this finished, you should publish it. all of the stuff you write is pure gold
aka Meteor-Infinity chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
It's me, aka Mitternacht, known as YJANZPROVIDENCE from my individual account,

Nice chapter, the action was just right, and I don't even see why nobody reviews this.

Well, expect more reviews from me in the future. n_n

aka Mitternacht Dark Providence of Fp and aka Meteor-Infinity
aka Providence chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Damn, dude, this is one badass story you have, tons of potential. Matthew interests me as a character, and the golden cross thing is cool. Update soon!

aka Mitternacht Dark Providence of Fp and aka Meteor-Infinity

n_n...
ThamesRelic chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Good start, keep up the work Kaze.
BlameTheToaster chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
wow i really like this one! its really interesting i cant wait for more!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2