Reviews for Writings from the Black Lagoon
DeathMetal18 chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Ha!(laughs obnoxiosly loud) I love cheescake. This was kinda random though. Any specific reason you decided to write about cheesecake? Weird: yes. Bad:No. Making me want cheesecake: Ah damn you! Anywho, cool story-ish type deal.
Moondog Dozier chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
Hilarious and insightful. Quite enjoyable to read. Wonderful collection. MD:77.
Durandel chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
That was funny, your school seems like a very interesting place to be... Or maybe its just your friends. Well this was funny, alost all of this seemed completely different than in my school, funny. Well I'll read your next post, so hurry up!
Durandel chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
Hmm... I'm sorry, but I never really do get haikus, its not you, but I just can't seem to understand them. They seemed good though, cool, I could understand that last one a little bit more than the rest.
Durandel chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
Wow, that first one sounded deep, but short. I can understand it though, it was kind of... cool, though it was a bit mean when you wrote "you worthless". The second one was well... random, nothing much to say about really.
Durandel chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Cool, this was cool, I really liked it, I always did like the wind, seeing as it is gonna be the element I'm gonna have the most fun with, in my story of course.
Durandel chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
Uh... wow, I remember you telling me that you thought your school has some secret government organization underneath your school, but I had no idea that is was like that. Funny though, it it wasn't meant to be, I must have a weird sense of humor.
Durandel chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
Heh. That was funny, though, that "I'll kill you to death!" quote sounds like my brothers "I'll kill you dead!" quote. Yah, coincidences are weird.
Durandel chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
So... what happened to the girl? Did she go home or did something else happen? Though the senses were nice though, cool and fun. On to the next!
Durandel chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
When you said "bunches" I immediatly knew it was grapes. Good stuff, I happen to like grapes a lot too. Well, very good, eventhough saying that makes me feel like I'm echoing my last review...
Durandel chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
I see... so when a guy dies you give him fake flowers... so that they will last forever. That sounds nice, in a way. Very good, I bet you got A's on all these assignments.
Durandel chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
Funny how such little things can spark such big things. Very good, creative, and fun. I really liked this one.
Durandel chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Okay... that seemed pointless, but it was creative, I would have thought of writing something like that. Very good humor though, Cool.
Durandel chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Yo, that was pretty weird, I was confused jyst by looking at the first line. It was good though, don't get me wrong, but it was pretty weird though.
Durandel chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Yeah... well that was interesting. This was an assignment? Man I wish my class had a Creative writing class, that way I wouldn't be so bored in school... This was cool, time to read more!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »