Reviews for Porcelain Heart
SunFlower737 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
youre summery sucked me into this one. i love that quote! nice poem, as usual you have a great theme at hand. i really love youre work:)
CL Gingerich chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Amen to that. It's very true with the saying: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. And if someone hasn't ever felt this way, are they even living? There is no joy in life without Suffering clawing at your ankles... Slightly morbid of me, sorry. :)
A. L. Spradling chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like this poem. The broken pieces can come back together and it does make you stronger. Nicely done.
BearHeart chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Very nicely done. I like the sentiment, too. The last line has a grammatical error. It would read better "and will last so very long."
caralita chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
"because a thousand broken pieces can create a heart that lasts"yes. yes. i love that line. very true.
Forever XIV chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I LOVED IT.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Very beautiful! I love the idea of a porcelain heart. You never strayed away from the theme, you were very true to that central idea. And in general it was well written, I liked it a lot. The emotion is dark and strong. Good job!

Btw, thanks so much for your review of Dead from Disconnection. I really appreciate it, especially cuz it's the poem's first review!