Reviews for Destruction by Butterfly
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
This is one of the best rants I have had the pleasure of reading. It seems that the words blew up along with the Earth.

Nice work, and keep writing, please.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
What a crappy birthday! And for the world to end too? Crap. I hope the process didn't repeat itself on Juxtapse.
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
And you're sure you're not crazy? This is nuts... in that special funny kinda way. Welcome to aka Mightier-Insanity, fa-le-se-ah (did I get that right? I doubt it.). Ma'am... I'd advise you to kiss your sanity goodbye, because it won't be coming home for a while.

Dice aka Snake Eyes

Ps. I'll drop you an e-mail so you can continue carrying me on your shoulders as you gallop towards some form (good or bad) of greatness. I just needed to step away from that poetry junk for a while, but I'm back.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Tut tut, you spelt omelette wrong, Baxter!

This is a pretty mental story. Well, it seems to be more of a hurriedly constructed rant more than anything, but i'm glad the world blew up.

You are incredibly weird.

I noticed you changed your bio as well. I changed mine too.

Keep writing Bax,

Alan.
SirScott chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That was a cute story. I don't like meatloaf either.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, SirScott
heryseshta chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That was hilarious! You began the story well, just confusing enough to be intriguing. It could have done with fewer (), it makes the sentences more choppy. The ending was hilarious! Good job!
gabriellafaith chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
lolololol GREAT story. sorry i didnt log in im getting ready for bed and just really didnt feel like it lol. but ya i love the last line. good job
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh, wait, what was I going to say? Oh, yeah...

FIRST REVIEWER! BAM!

_

Now, this was awesome-an instant fav. So this is how that one sentence turned out, eh? I love it.

That's a hell of a day for one girl to go through, and to top it all off, she detroys the planet. At least luck was with her at the end, to get beamed to the alien planet Juxtapse! This story was really cool, funny, and just great. A work of art!

Shane

p.s. First reviewer. Just in case you forgot. Okay, bye.

p.p.s. Wouldn't it be terribly ironic if someone else reivewed while i was typing this?