Reviews for Liar
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Ah, so true. Very simple, but it has *for lack of a better word* oomph. A certain darkness to it, which is awsome. I love the darkness in stories.

Sophia
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh, I like this. So true.
Professional Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I really like the layout of this poem. Being an English Language student, cleverness of this kind interests me greatly :D
JenBrat chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I'd say short and sweet, but it isn't sweet at all, which just makes it better (IMHO ;-) more interesing. Very thought provoking. Do we want people to lie to us. . . Even/especially when we KNOW they're lying. . . Nicely written and worded.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I really liked the first line, but in my opinion the sencond line should be in parenthesis and the third should be the one in italics because it seems like italics is what the liar sees/hears. Either way, very creative way of writing this. I do like it. Well done.

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks for the review on "Bleeding." I know suicide is a serious thing, but sometimes people need to laugh at serious issues to feel better. I meant no harm. I'm glad you did "kinda like it." To me, that's better than nothing. By the way, not just loser nerds get nose bleeds. Low humidity causes them as well, or a broken blood vessel in the nose (as in my case). No offence taken since you said so. :)
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ooh nice. I love short poems. :) Nicely done!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
you could make an awesome song out of that... i REALLY love it! alot!
sharpedgedpen chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*nods* very nice. I like it. It's very interestingly set up.
D. A. Emme chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Good poem.
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This was great! I liked the short simplicity of this poem! Great Job! I'm always proud to be a freak!

-Sadistikal
unique different chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow, I really liked that. I saw that you read my poems, so I decided to read a few of yours. Sorry, I'm not to good with reviews.
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
hm. last line was unexpected. Why would you want to hear more? Honesty is better.
kathleen30263 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very angry...
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i like this one good job!
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i really liked this one! XP it was cool and yeah lol