Reviews for The Only One Who Ever Cared
xoxhp chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
oh yeah & i dont like chris.. make him die or soemthing

haa j/k. but for real, i like SETH :]]
nadiarakinyahoo.com chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
omg, this story is amazingg! you cant stop here.

make a next chapter please :] i cant stand cliffhangers lol.
Halani chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Oh snap! That's a cliffie right there and one I don't necessarily appreciate!

Cannot WAIT for the next chapter! D

Awesome job as always!

-Halani
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
the fact that she already has a boyfriend might pose as a problem... but she should dump him for seth. chris is nice, but no one compares to seth. can chris turn out to be an ass to alleviate her guilt?

but i like how her dad reacted- his behaviour really suited someone who'd knocked up his high school girlfriend.

and please update soon with another amazing chapter!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
So sorry to hear about your grandfather! Our hearts go out to you.

Beautiful chapter, though. Absolutely loved the cliffie at the end, and the DDR cracks had me rolling. Can't play that game for anything, but I'm the same way with Guitar Hero-I'll play until I literally can't move my fingers, and my I.Q. drops by about five points with every song. Gotta love it.
YuukiAura chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Wow...awesome story you've got going. I'm so totally looking forward to your next chapter. :)
Venus Smurf1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Loved this chapter. Very funny, and so very obvious that he's jealous.

The comment about the green monster taking down L.A. was also funny (though maybe only because I live there). Hey, if you get a minute of free time, you should go to uncyclopedia dot com and check out the directions to L.A. It's hilarious.
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow. This girl's narrative voice is AMAZING! I love that she rolled her eyes after arguing with herself. So very funny. Love this story, possibly love you, and can't wait for more!
Seisaset chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
haha i havent read this in a while please update soon
righthere431 chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
lol oh boy... stuck between three men... that sux
acriter chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Seth and Lydia are so perfect for each other but I don't hate Chris enough for them to break up. It just seems that Seth is in it more for the personality than Chris is... He's in it for the girlfriend kudos. Hmm. I am awaiting developments!
righthere431 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008