Reviews for The Politician
Alena D'Etoiles chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I do not believe that you are ten, thank you very much. Nice poetry, tho.
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Are you seriously ten years old? I read this poem before I saw your author page, but STILL! Wow. Maybe you're not ten years old and you're just saying that you are, but it doesn't matter because this is amazing.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Holy flippin crap. This is REALLY GOOD. Not just like "oh, that's good for a ten-year-old," I mean it's really, really, REALLY good. Yeah, I agree, a few of the rhymes sound a bit forced, but other than that, like WHOA. "his eyes were nursery rhyme blue" is AMAZING. And I love the formatting, with all the bolds and italics. It just gives it that extra kick. Oh, and the line "politician full of fiction." And I'm definitely fond of "insert witty sarcasm here," as I have definitely used it myself on occasion. Cheers, Violet! You're gonna go far in the literary world if you stick with this. You have exceptional talent. Keep it up. I'm Favouriting this.
toastyluv chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I love this! it was written just right!
notated descant chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
it's not bad for forced rhyming... this isn't bad for your first attempt (i know mine was horrible;)I love how you've portrayed the politician in this piece- great job!