Reviews for Community Service
Confuzzld Me chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
oh no! Thats just awful I feel your pain ! One time I was typing a vey important research paper and it got deleted and ic ried my eyes out .Man that feeling sux .

Wishing you the best of luck .

Confuzzld Me
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I swear I have every intention of reading this as soon as I get time, ok?
M.R.Sanner chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
wow lucky for ehr she can cook ! Cooking is so not my forte *sp* . Lol One time I made chocalte chip cookies from scratch and they came out tasting like fried chicken . Seriously ,I followed the directions and everything ! Im just cursed when it comes to cooking . Lol .

I loved how you wrote the note scene between her and Hilary . That was really well done and very realistic . Over all nice chapter ,Im suprised you ahven't gotten any more reviews ! OPh and thanz for the nice review . . Hope you read on the 17th , it will be worth the wait .

Write On .

M.
M.R.Sanner chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
lol she keeps a book of al lthe guys she kissed . Wow thats a lil weird .Wel lthen again it might not be ,because , ya know I'm not an average kinda grl .Im more like a tomboy , I don't keep track of al lthat stuff . Not like that . Lol .

Loved this chapter .Sry it took me 4eva 2 reply . .

Write on .

M.
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
teheh I like this ! I'm glad I gave this story a go . Lol ,my typical genres I read aren't usually like this , wel lthen agai nthey are .I do like Princess Diaries , and this similar ,just minus the princess thing.

Feels like I'm atching a really good drama on t.v , just they have more Seth Cohen *SP* then Ryan's ( you know the whole bad boy thing .)

Lol , I really do like this and I will continue to rad this !

Please R&R my story Frogs , Warts & Kisses ! Tis a remake of the frog prince and ahs some humor , fantasy & romance in it !

Write on .