Reviews for LUCI’S AWESOME THREE STEP PLANS
ANbONYMOUS chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
You are the essence of greatness, not only are your stories amazing and original, but you trump God in your thoughtfulness towards other!I pray you never stop writing!

Yay Fiber!

Your worshiper,
Yaoi-Lover-18 chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Awesome. Just Awesome. I'm curently over there... in the corner... laughing hysterically... at the image of you... in a helicopter... passing out fiber... with a GIANT BADGE... that says "GOD"

Though that last one made me go "Aw"

Merry Christmas

Peace, drugs, and Rocky Horror!
Cattails chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
That's so sweet _ (And now I'm craving bread...)
Cattails chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Oh, wow, your plans amuse me XD
Cattails chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LMAO!
djinn-mistress chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
LOL...yes indeed. :)
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
What a lovely picture you paint! Fiber is truly GOD! lol.. Yes your three step plans rock! Well I'm off to read Blender!

Ryumaru
hpfreakout chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
I wish I had an english teacher that wouldn't like attack us over answers like this. Actually, my english teacher might think they're funny if she isn't flipping out at us.

Yet again, hilarious and totally random. should so be the home page for everyone. Reviews are pretty and then we would get lots of them!
NekoRinChan chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Yay fiber! :D
Kiyoko Usagi chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
oh geeze. you actually turn this into your teacher? you're amazing
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Wow! KaHee!

This was awesome! I can't wait to read more!
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Whoa...that was funny!

!Awesome!

I am going to check out the next chappie!

LUv ya

Niki!
Vanadis chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Holy...Sweet! Man if I had a stun gun in high school...yeah...You are great.
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
TOO COOL! And nice touch what with the fiber and all. Please don't put a collar on me!... Oh wait I already where one... They'll never take me alive! lol Anyhow always a blast I look forward to more! TTFN!
hpfreakout chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
I so wish schools could use stun guns! Or allowed to put collars on students. Then I can laugh at my classmates as they're tackled and stunned by some abnormally large security guard that appears out of nowhere whenever they misbehave, or whenever the teachers are bored. At least that is how it happens in my head.