Reviews for Don't read this, it's boring
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Very... unusual. i'm not sure how i feel about this one, but it's certainly original... the chapter where you only wrote a line was an awesome plot device...

so yeah, a boring review for an odd but certainly not boring story.

Erisah
Cheyenne Kai chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
The way you present this makes it even more funny.

It's starting to remind me of Bridget Jones.
Katherine A. Rossetti chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
Ha, that would be so sweet, to get paid for doing nothing. I want a job like that! I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Violet Dragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
You... took away your other story. *sobs and runs away under a dark rock*
Ryustorm chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
that was really weird. especially the second chapter that was just one line. how strange, it was interesting because it's so random.
Nurgette chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
This story of yours is... weird. It is funny, yet confusingly odd, but I like it. It has a great informal tone and is intriguing; what an odd man David is, I feel sorry for Natasha! I'll look out for a 4th chapter!

And thank you very much for all of your reviews, they are greatly appreciated!
Wylderaven chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
*snicker* I wish I could go home when things get a bit silly...then I realize I *am* home and I pout for a while.
Cheyenne Kai chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
lol
the innocent disease chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i like it! david is a little weird, natasha is... boring and the other guy is...displeasing. yea, thats the word! well, anyhoo, keep up with the story, its good, and i wanna know what happens next!

~purple butter
Wylderaven chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Your writing always makes me happy. This seems promising! Have you got an idea as to where it's going? Very curious. Looking forward to more. :)
NightyNightUK chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
'ello just read this little short story of yours and had to tell you how utterly brilliant you are. I felt like I was watching an old episode of Python. I'm commited now to anything you write. The story was so odd and uninsiring yet by the end of the diatribe I was in complete stitches.