Reviews for Two Roads
Rosesbloom chapter 24 . 3/13/2009
Oh you so need to make a sequal! XD Luv the story!
Alenor chapter 25 . 11/30/2006
heya, this is a great story, i love it. i think you should write a sequel, i would like to read about what happens next. and also, is it possible for you to provide translations to the gaelic sentences you've used throughout the story? cya later ~ Alenor.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 24 . 10/26/2006
o plz

i wud nvr take bak that cheating bastard!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
i wouldnt've taken him bak

he was such a bastard

com on seriously
confusedlover9109 chapter 25 . 10/23/2006
please please please i beg you for a sequel.
commemorativemisery chapter 24 . 10/10/2006
this was such a great story! and i really hope u end up writing the sequel!
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 25 . 10/9/2006
i must say that this was a story that kept me reading, although it became really confusing at some parts, and for like half the story i though jaime and her were actually related, sort of. i was confused about relations, but that's about it.

i think her and mike have had it hard, and i think they won't lsat their whole lives together, but it's nice to see they spent their whole senior year with each other, sort of.
Somewhere In Between chapter 25 . 10/9/2006
That would be wonderful if you did a sequel! Oh and I'll be watching out for it... I'm so going to buy it when it gets published. Thats right.. not IF but WHEN xP

Sure as the Dawn chapter 24 . 10/9/2006
Awsome story! But can you like put an epilogue or something? I would really like to find out if Mike and Alex get together forever and continue going to school called Holy Matrimony.
Somewhere In Between chapter 24 . 10/9/2006
Wow. This story made me cry. Honestly. It was amazing. You should get it published. You're my hero. I can't get over how good this is; I'm pretty much in shock at the moment. I love it . Thanks so much for sharing such a work of art with everyone.

IGNIS Elementi chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
AH! What did he do! Please Update son! I want to know! I'm dying to know here! Good story by the way.
Aphrodides chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
I just got done reading all of the previous chapters and I have to tell you that I love this story. Mike sounds like a good guy, being able to take her mood swings like he does. You do a good job on showing Alex's emotions. I hope you finish this story, update soon!
girlimposter chapter 11 . 10/2/2006
keep going really need to keep ti was ok i guess this chapter and i think that mike is a idiot so yeah...but i reckon he still loves her...
goth-gurl chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
aw...that end bit is just soo sweet i seriously wish i had a bf like Mike he is so...sweet...pleasee update...will b waiting... chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
I really like your story, full of emotion. Good luck God bless!