Reviews for Two Roads
Rosesbloom chapter 24 . 3/13/2009
Oh you so need to make a sequal! XD Luv the story!
Alenor chapter 25 . 11/30/2006
heya, this is a great story, i love it. i think you should write a sequel, i would like to read about what happens next. and also, is it possible for you to provide translations to the gaelic sentences you've used throughout the story? cya later Alenor.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 24 . 10/26/2006
o plz

i wud nvr take bak that cheating bastard!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
i wouldnt've taken him bak

he was such a bastard

com on seriously
confusedlover9109 chapter 25 . 10/23/2006
please please please i beg you for a sequel.
commemorativemisery chapter 24 . 10/10/2006
this was such a great story! and i really hope u end up writing the sequel!
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 25 . 10/9/2006
i must say that this was a story that kept me reading, although it became really confusing at some parts, and for like half the story i though jaime and her were actually related, sort of. i was confused about relations, but that's about it.

i think her and mike have had it hard, and i think they won't lsat their whole lives together, but it's nice to see they spent their whole senior year with each other, sort of.
Somewhere In Between chapter 25 . 10/9/2006
That would be wonderful if you did a sequel! Oh and I'll be watching out for it... I'm so going to buy it when it gets published. Thats right.. not IF but WHEN xP

-Alex
Sure as the Dawn chapter 24 . 10/9/2006
Awsome story! But can you like put an epilogue or something? I would really like to find out if Mike and Alex get together forever and continue going to school called Holy Matrimony.
Somewhere In Between chapter 24 . 10/9/2006
Wow. This story made me cry. Honestly. It was amazing. You should get it published. You're my hero. I can't get over how good this is; I'm pretty much in shock at the moment. I love it . Thanks so much for sharing such a work of art with everyone.

-Alex
IGNIS Elementi chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
AH! What did he do! Please Update son! I want to know! I'm dying to know here! Good story by the way.
Aphrodides chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
I just got done reading all of the previous chapters and I have to tell you that I love this story. Mike sounds like a good guy, being able to take her mood swings like he does. You do a good job on showing Alex's emotions. I hope you finish this story, update soon!
girlimposter chapter 11 . 10/2/2006
keep going please...you really need to keep going...um ti was ok i guess this chapter and i think that mike is a idiot so yeah...but i reckon he still loves her...
goth-gurl chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
aw...that end bit is just soo sweet i seriously wish i had a bf like Mike he is so...sweet...pleasee update...will b waiting...
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
I really like your story, full of emotion. Good luck God bless!