Reviews for skye
Remi chapter 14 . 1/31
Well Skye does not hook up with Jason, which by the way I find enjoyably refreshing, but the story still deserves to bear his name.
He was the boy whom Jason needed to figure out which team he was batting for. And most importantly the friend he needed to solve his issues, to learn how to appreciate his friend's genuine concern.
That was a very sweet romance all in all, endearing, believable, well written. All I like
Krimsyn chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
A bit more drama than I normally prefer, but I like the way things turned out.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Really good story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Damn I really thought he'd end up with Skye
TheDarkPassenger chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
This story was really good. At first I really wanted Jason to end up with Skye but in the end I loved Simon so it all ended well. It was a pleasure to read.
Emelinee Baconinee Tortalinee chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Well, I definitely did not expect the story to take this twist with Simon, although I do have to say I rather enjoyed it! I'm not too sure what to think of Gage, but I like the Simon/Jason pairing, odd as it may be what with the whole stepbrothers thing... This was very well written too, and I loved (almost) all of the characters. All in all, it was a very pleasant read, and I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Kirihime chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
This story is beautiful.
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I have to say that the first time I read this story, I was upset/disappointed that he didn't end up with Skye. However, I greatly enjoyed this story, especially the second time around. Thanks. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Left me with a smile. But, I am confused. The whole Simon thing came out of left field for me when the first part of the story had me falling for Skye. I feel disappointed he didn't get with Skye. Skye seemed perfect for him. I do like Simon. But, I'm left torn. Is Jason schizophrenic? Anyway, I still enjoyed the story. But, really, it seems like he's in love with Skye & in lust with Simon. To me anyway.
BreeJanko chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
One of my favourite slash stories!
ShadowJunkie chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
That was epic, man! I have so much things to say right now, but I'm choking up all my words because this. was. Awesome. Can't breathe properly. And it's past midnight already but I don't care. This is definitely going to my favorites.

Okay, I've settled down a bit so I could probably say what I'm suppose to say. First is I will confess that at about chapter 6, I started having a crush on Jason. He's hot, cool, and adorable. Just wanted to comfort the dude, you know? And I was clawing my bed when I realized he probably won't end up with Skye because Skye liked somebody already.

But then you threw out Simon at chapter six. Seriously, who does that? Throwing out the real love interest at almost half the story? Not saying that it was a bad thing, dude, the surprising twist was a great welcome. It's just not normal, right? And I love you for it. I love you for introducing Simon because as soon as I met his character, I couldn't stop wishing, 'Why can't it be Simon he ends up with! I want him to end up with Simon instead! I'm gonna be so sad if he still ends up with Skye. Jason and Simon are epic together.'

And by chapter 11, I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to skip to the last chapter just to see who he ends up with. Yes, I spoiled myself, but god, you do not know the relief I felt when I caught a glimpse of Jason saying 'I love you' while he talked with Simon. I was grinning from ear to ear, and I curled up like a baby from the excitement. I couldn't let go of your story!

This story, specifically Jason and Simon, had also officially turned me on. Their make out sessions and sex had me hot and squirming. Makes me wish to have a guy right now, or a girl, either would work. Mmh, yummy, yummy.

As for your writing style, holy sh t dude, did you realize you wrote better and better with each chapter progression? I'm not flattering you or anything, it just really did. You really got better at writing with each chapter, which is really impressive and totally cool. You had a better grasp on how to portray Jason's emotions and was able to accomplish the 'show not tell' that other authors find really hard to do. Jason didn't need to tell us how he felt because we could see it, even if he hadn't seen it himself, earlier. You gave us little hints in the development, and KUDOS! my friend! You are freaking awesome.

And I just found your sequel to this story. YEEEEES! Angel's singing. I hear angels singing. Dude, I love you and will run to your other story now. Even if half past 1 in the morning. I don't care. Your awesome and deserve more love. I adore you.

'Til we meet again!
bbbee chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
God. I love your writing in this story, but you really broke my heart here. In general f/m romance the golden rule is that the love interest is the first introduced member of the opposite sex, a bit limiting, and of course not always possible for slash relationships... but the idea is that the reader sets their heart on the first character that is seen as a possible love interest. It's kind of true, and I don't know if you knew all along in which direction you were headed with this...but yeah...heartbroken. Hah. Still, kudos on the writing and for doing what you want with your story, it's hard to please everyone ;)
hugs
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Hahaha nice. I really liked the way Jason's thinking develops. You held a good balance of typical teenage stupidity and confusion about personal feelings without holding on to it for too long.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Definitely one of my favourite stories on here! :D
At first, I quite liked Skye but I realised they wouldn't really be right together, asnd I loved Simon as soon as he appeared. Simon and Jason are just so great together, eventhough they can both be a bit annoying. at times. I especially love all the bits where Jason can't stop smiling around Simon. So cute :) And Graham is just AWESOME.
Really great story!
Katie chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Awesome. Amazing. Adorable. Fantastic. I'd beg for more but I'm sure you have other things going. lol. I REALLY loved your characters. Wish there was more :) Thanks for posting!
302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »