Reviews for skye
VeeVeeLa chapter 14 . 7/5
Hello. I just wated to say that I finished reading this...and I LOVED it. I was expecting a 'guy falls in love with new kid' story, and while it was indeed that kind of story, I was not expecting it to go the way it did. The entire time, I was expecting Jason to get with Skye. I was thinking that Simon was merely a factor to erm...confirm Jason's thoughts that he was indeed gay/bi. That he was interested in guys as well. But it did not turn out like that. When he first mentioned Simon, I was expecting him to only play a minor roll; maybe not even meeting him at all. However, when he first showed up, and when he mentioned that he loved someone as well, I admit that I knew right away that it was Jason. That 'fuck it' moment that he had in the bathroom at school was obvious. And I knew...I knew I had fallen. For Simon. I loved Simon with all of my heart. I denied the fact (or what I thought was fact) that Jason was going to get with Skye. I mean, the title of the story is Skye. And the summary? It screams he's getting with Skye. I'll admit, I was a little sad Skye was infatuated with whats-his-face. But the thought that Simon might not be Jason's love interested crushed me. So I denied it. I denied everything. I enjoyed all of their time spent together. Jason and Simon. I like Skye, but Simon is much better. They have so much more chemistery than Skye and Jason do. So, when Simon acted weird around whatshisface (Gage?), I had doubt floating around in my mind. Was Gage the one Simon was in love with? Had I been wrong? I had read so many stories with so many plots, I am usually not so hesitant about picking the love interests out among everything. I admit, I was heartbroken at the mere thought. I cried. I really did. I loved Simon so much and to see him NOT with the main character shattered me into pieces. But eventually, I pushed it out of my mind because whatshisface was never mentioned again (at least not by the main two) and when Skye announced he broke up with whatshisface, I had a 'fuck me' moment. Its over. Its all over. Simon and Jason are no more. They're gonna get with their respective partners and my heart is going to stop and Im going to die. BUT THEN. They got back together and I was SO HAPPY. So happy...Maybe Jason and Simon ARE the main pair! So I read it out and we get to Simon CONFESSING HIS LOVE FOR JASON! FUCK YES. I had no doubt now. I continued. Jason needed to think and he goes to kiss Skye. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. AND THEN HE SAYS HE LOVES SIMON! ARGGHH YES. I am so happy. In the end, they get together and I am smiling so much my face is gonna break. And then I read the sequel. My heart screams for these two. I hope that, in their universe, they last a long time. This is the first time a story completely threw me for a loop. I had no idea it would turn out like this. Consider this story added to my favorites (because it is). I love this story. Its funny, cute, heartbreaking, and emotional. I love this story. This review is really long and I dunno if its gonna cut or anything but yes. I just had to write this out. Great job writing this!
QuietHeretic chapter 14 . 6/12
While I enjoyed reading this story, the switch of love interest from Skye to Simon was rather abrupt, and the end anti-climatic in it's swift, soft end.
Andy.T chapter 14 . 4/18
At first, I had really wanted Jason to end up with Skye. And then Simon was introduced into the story and suddenly, I was really conflicted. Skye was good for Jason, and they were really cute together. But Simon seemed more suited to Jason's personality, and I felt Simon deserved to have his love returned. I figure my side by the fact that I loved Simon more. Sorry Skye.

*Team Simon*

This is one of my favourite slash stories on this website, and I loved that it ended the way it did. So good!

Nbsiren chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
LOL! He really does have a one track mind :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I'm so sad right now :-(
I've been reading it nonstop the whole day and chapter by chapter I started falling In love with Jason and Skye being together and I'm quite sad that they didn't end up together I actually ended up crying. Anyways it was a good story and I really enjoyed it! But I sorta felt sad cause I was really hoping that he'd end up with Skye /sighs thanks again, I loved it only till the last few chapters... *crying*
Remi chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Well Skye does not hook up with Jason, which by the way I find enjoyably refreshing, but the story still deserves to bear his name.
He was the boy whom Jason needed to figure out which team he was batting for. And most importantly the friend he needed to solve his issues, to learn how to appreciate his friend's genuine concern.
That was a very sweet romance all in all, endearing, believable, well written. All I like
Krimsyn chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
A bit more drama than I normally prefer, but I like the way things turned out.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Really good story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Damn I really thought he'd end up with Skye
TheDarkPassenger chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
This story was really good. At first I really wanted Jason to end up with Skye but in the end I loved Simon so it all ended well. It was a pleasure to read.
Edan Marie chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Well, I definitely did not expect the story to take this twist with Simon, although I do have to say I rather enjoyed it! I'm not too sure what to think of Gage, but I like the Simon/Jason pairing, odd as it may be what with the whole stepbrothers thing... This was very well written too, and I loved (almost) all of the characters. All in all, it was a very pleasant read, and I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Kirihime chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
This story is beautiful.
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I have to say that the first time I read this story, I was upset/disappointed that he didn't end up with Skye. However, I greatly enjoyed this story, especially the second time around. Thanks. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Left me with a smile. But, I am confused. The whole Simon thing came out of left field for me when the first part of the story had me falling for Skye. I feel disappointed he didn't get with Skye. Skye seemed perfect for him. I do like Simon. But, I'm left torn. Is Jason schizophrenic? Anyway, I still enjoyed the story. But, really, it seems like he's in love with Skye & in lust with Simon. To me anyway.
BreeJanko chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
One of my favourite slash stories!
307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »