Reviews for Forward This Message!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
As soon as I saw the summary you had me. :)

I agree completely with what you wrote, and most of the thoughts have crossed my mind already. It's sad what people come up with sometimes.

Loved it :)
Landon Stray chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
wow funny and true
Mr.Satire chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Nicely done, and I totally agree! I can't stand those things! Do people really think that the reader will be that gullible? Seriously...

If you pass on 's name to 2 friends, you will find a penny on the street.

If you pass on 's name to 5 friends, that girl down the street will wink at you.

If you pass on 's name to 10 friends, you will receive a chocolate cupcake in the mail.

If you pass on 's name to 20 friends, you will find a genie in your cereal tomorrow morning.

If you pass this on to 50 friends, you have way too many friends and should consider downsizing.

If you don't pass this on to anyone, the Capital One Vikings will steal all of your belongings, burn down your house, export you to Aruba on a cruise ship, and glue your fingers together with Krazy Glue.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
LMAO wonderful! *applauds* Bravo! I feel the EXACT same way. Like seriously, how annoying is it for you to open up an email that says, "If you don't send this people will come to your house and kill you". Gee, how nice. And you portrayed all the feelings and situation and stuff in this poem, good job! I enjoyed this a lot.
Orual chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Heh, so very true. Nice job with the rhyme scheme. I never would have worked in "fruition." This reminds me of the story I wrote about chain mail, actually. Evil spam.