Reviews for Writer's Block
BroodingOne chapter 1 . 4/16
Exactly. Like. This.
Perfect description of writer’s block.
Good!
madwriter101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So. Freaking. True. Excellent poem. I don't know if you meant to have a rhyme scheme or whatever, but regardless of whether you did or didn't mean to, the words sound very fluid when read out loud.
Phoenix Incarnate chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know how you feel!
And gods above, thats a painful way to be for a writer.
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Good job :).
BlackNoSugar chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You got it down perfectly :) You really catch the frustrated feeling people tend to get when everywhere around are wasted papers and nothing productive has really be done. Awesome job!
electrical moon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I can totally relate to this. You put this into words so well. I love the line "chew on an idea, spit it out". Also, I thought the occasional rhymes were nice :)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Who on here doesn't know this! Makes perfect sense, one line, but not enough for a peice. You definatly caught the fustration.

Well written, great piece!
Laoch chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I can relate entirely too well... Pretty friggin awesome though :)))))
Elizabeth-Dare chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I know exacly where your comming from. I hate writers block, it's horrible!

And this poem is awsome. Great job.
danasaur chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Completely and utterly understandable. I can relate. That's been me lately. I will force myself to sit with my notebook with me, even sneak my mom's Ipod with me for music. Inspiration. For the horrid ways of writing, it doesn't come easy. It's quite brilliant. Voicing for others, even unintentionally. I like the flow and order of it. It's amazing. Painting a picture in my mind, like what I go through. GOOD JOB!
Lorena Whatshername chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was amazing. That is how I feel at a writer's block. You've capture the feeling perfectly.
stolen hugs chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Love it!
MKSub chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is great (the poem, not writer's block). I can definitely relate. :)
guess who's back babies chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Ugh you're hurting my head by just mentioning it.

CLC
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
yeah. i'm struggling right now.

fuck.