Reviews for How Many Ways Do I Kiss Thee?
Smiley chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
You're Singaporean aren't you? :D
Beauty From Pain chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Beautifully written! I could feel every emotion they felt. You're very descriptive. Reminds me kinda of me and my boyfriend, I'm the shy awkward girl as well hehe. Loved it!
Lochi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
aw that was beautiful...I enjoyed it pretty much :)
found.eventually chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
aw.

a really sweet one-shot.

i love the teaser part, but i hate it when i'm the one being teased.
kwhYE baBY chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
hey...this is a really cute one...

although personally... i don lyk kisses P except for hershey's chocolate kisses...LOL

this is something diffrent form the other stories you wrote... this is more erm... creative? or... i dunno... its cute...haha

but... i stil don think i lyk kisses lyk dat...haha

SO cute...wat a cute way to express...haha

cute cute cute
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
That's an interesting thing to write about. I like it, it seems like something I'd think about. Good job. I like the way it's still a story and it still shows the kinds of kisses.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Cute! I definitely think that there are more than four kinds of kisses in this world. Hey, did u know taht the longest kiss in record was 17 days and 10 hours? lol.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
So I KNOW I read this earlier, but something must have been wrong with me because I didn't review like 2937329 of the stories/authors that I usually do. It wasn't just you.

Anyway.

Love this ). It was cute and ... I liked it. Woot, there go my awesome description skills. That I don't have. (Seriously, I don't/can't do descriptions. At least, in my opinion. Perhaps it's all in my head and you think I descrbie just fine, but descriptions, I've noticed, aren't really my thing. But I digress.)

Is it just me, or do you have a thing for popular guys? 'Cause it seems like a lot of your more recent stories deal with a popular guy as the main character. It's okay with me, really, I just find it rather amusing and wonder whether you were consciously doing that.

Right. I think I've completely lost the point of this review/of what reviews are supposed to do (talk about the story).

So yeah. 'Twas (hehe) pretty... juicy. And rather amusing. 'N' other stuff that made me like it.

'Kay, I think I should just go now before I find more random things to ramble about. Till the next review! )
punkturnedwriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Lol, yes, it's juicy enough...almost a LITTLE too juicy! I mean, I wouldn't describe everything quite so...descriptively...even if there was a CHANCE that my boyfriend would read it. Lol, but I loved it. Brilliantly written, as always. Why can't I write like you? Haha, seems like you have a very adorable relationship with Andrew. Love the mushy-smushy romance. My favourite part was probably the french kiss, or maybe the teaser part. Haha, I love it when girls get the upper hand. :)The Love part was cute, too. And the friend-girlfriend-okay-looking thing was very cute as well. Yay for Karin, finally breaking into the intricacies of kissing and doing something juicy!
Angel in town chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
good, i like your story very much...it's very descriptive and very ineresting...
euphorictragedy chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
You know, I've been wanting to do something like this- just to experiment and see if I could write something like it. I've always wanted to. Anyway, I thought it was really good.