Reviews for The Immortal Saga
Niki Tori chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
NO! KARASU CAN'T BE DEAD! PLEASE don't Cancel this! I have to find out what happens next!UGH! This chappie was so freaking good!

UnTil NExt Time!

LoVe You!

Shang chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
I'm not scared of your Sock Yeti Army, for I have my own Legion of Paper Soldier :) Seriously though, to the review: the chapter was good. I grew to like Karasu's style (reminds me a little of a character I had in my head for my incoming story). Karasu vs. Aburamushi should be interesting.

The fight scenes were nicely done and quite spectacular.

Overall I find this chapter better then the previous (maybe because there's a lot of action, but honestly I didn't found the story dragging as much as in the prologue).

Good job.
Shang chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Well, I must say that at first I came by to read your story because Dice said it was good (I was planning to read Ichiwan first, but then realized that you haven't updated it in a while and figured it may have been dropped, so I started with the newest one).

I must say that your descriptions are really. I like them, though in my eyes they were slightly too long (don't get me wrong; it's personal preferance, czo I myself hate making things longer they has to be so overly long descriptions tend to bore me... though in my latest story you might get the feeling that it's opposite :D).

In a way this story starts similar to one of mine.

I must say that Karasu guy seems interesting (though the way you described him gave me an impression of idolizing).

Overall this story seems interesting and I'll be sure to read the other chapters soon (but today I gotta go to bed... it's too damn late). Definately has potencial.

Good job.
Charming Dice chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
Well, I sense a little writing rust here. Either that, or you're just adjusting to a slightly different writing style. It was good, though, and I liked the end of the battle.

And I'm not really sure if you should continue this or not. It depends on what you have planned for it. As it stands, its just one big brawl-fest. For three chapters (and a prologue), the plot didn't progress very much. So if you're planning on moving forward with the story, then I think you should continue. If you're going to write three more chapters worth of action, then I think you should move on to something else. It's up to you.

Anyway, Good job with this. I'll catch you later.

-Dice Darwin
Dice chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Another good one. Not much fighting really took place, but it was still well-described. Good job.
Dice chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
This was pretty good. I like the special techniques. The description was good here, and the action was good too.

Oh, I found a typo:

'The head now hung from Karasu’s hip, and feel to the ground once he’d managed to unwind the limp tongue from around his neck.' I think you meant 'fell to the ground'.

Other than that, this was top notch.
Dice chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I reviewed the original version of this months ago, but I'm glad to see you improved on it a lot. This was a really good way to start a story, especially with description flowing as well as it did.
ByFyreLyte chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
awesome! certainly worth the wait, you've retained everything that makes this story unique since the previous chapter. This and Vagabond Exorcist strike me as your best works. keep at it!
The Melody of a Broken Heart chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hello. This is Gin, aka Saint and aka Prodigy from Meteor-Infinity. Too bad I didn't read this when you first post it, otherwise, I would of seen how greatly as of an author you had grown. I have nothing else to comment about this except it is a wellremarkably display and very descripted "prologue"

I'll shall continue this when I get the chance, till then, don't stop writing. You are valuable and never let anybody get you down.

Kudos to you

Gin, aka prodigy
ByFyreLyte chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
That's some good stuff. I love the detail with which you describe the scenery, the battlefield before the blood is spilled. The concept of Releasing is cool, and the mantras are very well put. Minor spelling/grammar mistakes, nothing that diminishes the story. You managed to input the plot well while keeping with the intense pace of the battle. I'm looking forward to chapter 3 (4 if you count the prologue but w/e)

And as for the question about the silver bullets, a normal bullet or blade wouldn't have an effect on the vampire or werewolf, but it's not like anything's gonna be much of a threat with half of its head blown off :D
Niki Tori chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Another awesome CHAPPIE

To the AWESOME IMMORTAL SAGA!

Karasu! HE KICKED THAT ONI LORD's BUTT!

Karasu!Karasu!HE ROCKS AND YOU DO TOO!

Sorry...I noticed it kinda rhymed so I wanted to type it!

This story is TFA!

Alrighty then...Until Next time!

LoVe ya

NIki!
Michael T.D chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
I hope this doesn't come across as an insult, but of all the writers that I've read on FictionPress, your style of writing appears the most similiar to my own. So maybe this review is slightly biased, but take it as you will. The details are detailed, the actions are actioned, and the flow actually flows. If you've got some time, it'd be an honor if you could check out a story of mine by the name of Rebirth. I'll read more later.
Niki Tori chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Yeah...Karasu RAWKS!XD! I can't wait to see Aburamushi killed!

Consider me a FAN of THE IMMORTAL SAGA! This chappie rocked! I'll be keeping up with this story...YEAHH!

Until Chapter Two...

Love Ya

Niki Tori chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Hey this ROCKED! I am going on to the first chappie! I really liked this! So I'm moving on the chap.1

Until then

LoVe ya

Spirit Tigress chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Karasu's a kickass character please continue!