Reviews for I pretended
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ugh Bullies are such small people, i really pitty them. It's good that you ealized the need to get away from that friendship. Your poems have a way of expressing story in a way that i forget there poems and get caught up in the story and forget to critique the poetry lol
Keree chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very well writen!
BlorangeForever chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Wow. I've read most of your writing, and I think it's amazing. You've been blessed with real talent. I can't even imagine some of what you've been through, and I really admire the way you've managed to put your feelings into such beautiful language instead of just hating the world.

Thanks for reviewing my work, by the way! I appreciate it!
little-chibi-girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
don't worry, I wasn't not going to review your stuff, it just takes me a while _

This flowed very nicely. although during the middle, the theme seemed to change to you being handicapped instead of pretending. which it could work either way, depending on what you wanted. You nailed the ending! perfect!

little-chibi-girl
Katja de Wit chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is very touching and I'm glad you somehow managed to break free from this person.

Katja
Force of Nature chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
An excellent poem, with a very powerful message behind it; this is a poem that can easily speak to most everyone, reach them on a personal level, touch base on something that at one point most of us have all done, in some way or another - a very emotional, well put-together piece. All in all, a true sucess :)
A. J. Krautwurst chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
i LOVE these lines:

Everyone thought our laughter was real,

everyone thought we were happy together.

Even you thought so, because I pretended.

it's such an easy concept to relate to, and worded so well.
Willow Wildfire chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Awesome... Touching at the same time. Very emotionall as well... Great work.

Willow Wildfire
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Another solid piece, good job! What I found most interesting was the line "But one thing would never change: your feeling of being superior to everybody else, could never poison me.", because it was so much longer than the lines above and below it. This made it really stand out visually on the page and gave it a greater impact to me as I was reading it, which was very powerful because I felt that this line was sort of the turning point of the poem. I'm back off to my bed now to fight off this evil, evil cold I've caught :( .
PyretofSweden chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I liked this a lot... It's so full of emotion that it's hard to take in. Very well done ) /Pyret