Reviews for Listen
Ray-Anne chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hm, well you put it perfectly.

'Brutally honest'

This isn't a story of ribbons and bows...Compelling all the same
vaudeville summers chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Oh gosh. So compelling!

Deanna
oxytocin chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Oh my god that's terrible! Your writing has such brutal honesty and it's anguishing to read. Please update!
Ryustorm chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
aw no

what shall i say, that was terrible. and it must have been extremely hard to write it down.

i admire your bravery.
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Oof harsh. Thats gotta stink!
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
That was interesting. Poor you! Keep going!
Nokturnal Augury chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
at 5? Shit. It's a good thing you don't remember everything. Thinking back, I thank my blurry spots too. Parts of the act that I can't remember, I'm thankful for.

Waiting for more. (and it's funny, because I was thinking about this story this morning, wondering if you'd update again :] )
Ryustorm chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Aww, cute baby, cute blue baby me too blue! i was born late too, about three days! and i couldn't breath either! not the umbilical cord about neck, i had phlem stuck in my throat and couldn't cough it out! disgusting i know. well it's a very brave thing to do to write down your history, i know that i'm not ready to write down mine, mine is rather shady too.

carry on!
Nokturnal Augury chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I'm glad you're letting this all out. It's good for you, just like it would be for anybody. You were 3 days late? I didn't want to come out, as if I knew just what the world would put me through. I had my mom in labor for 18 hours.

I'm glad you'r alive... I feel so sorry for the kids that are given no more than a few seconds in this world. I look forward to reading more...
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Can't wait to get that glimpse into your life. I myself tried doing this once but gave up. I'm looking forward to this.
ConsistentlyxInconsistent chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
interesting beginning. I would like to see where this goes.
ruledbythenpen-crimsonrunsthru chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This prelude somewhat grabbed me, but it's too vague...it seems that, first, you were willing to tell your story, then suddenly, you held back. I understand that personal lives can be difficult to express (mine as well, which is why not many...even my friends, know of my true past), but if you're willing to express, and are brave enough, then don't hold back.

It's somewhat of a healing method to get all the ghosts out of the closet...at times, it can give a person a sense of peace, or at least, the courage to figure out everything that needs to be put in order.

Which ever avenue you choose to take, whether letting it all out, or revealing bits and pieces, just remember, it's your choice, and that there are people out there that understand.