Reviews for The Muslim and the Robot
Klebs chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, i really like this,

i'm assuming, being Muslim completed his life?

Where did u get the idea for this?
Evil Lil Elf Man chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That story was beautiful masha' allah! I love this story it should be in a book!

will there be more?

i hope so! :D
Muels chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow! This is a really unique story.

I don't really like how you tended to stereotype the Zionists, because as much as I don't like the Zionist movement I still respect their views (if not their actions at times).

Anyways, amazing story. It's just so... alive. I love this! Please keep writing!
Amilolomy chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very well written, and of itself a convincing advocate of the Islamic faith. I particularly like it because it casts the Muslims in a more human light, which I think is all too rare these days. Also, I think that you should take into mind continuing it.
The Mumbling Sage chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I thought the idea behind this story was amazing, so I feel bad to offer some critisims, but here they are:

The best way I can say it is that your first paragraph most obviously, and every once in a while later on, lacks subtlety. You give all the information without dressing it up even a little, which is sometimes good and sometimes makes it seem flavorless.

However, this story could be very readable by younger readers. I still have a few middle school books on my shelves that read like this, which is not a bad thing.

One other point: I think this story could be more readable if you split it into chapters and then did not post them all as one document. I found the long scroll bar quite depressing at some points, even though I enjoyed the story.
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
interesting story...

umm... Ibrahim wasnt the first Muslim tho, so u may want to check that...

I guess in Islam everyone/thing is born a "muslim" as in believing in one God... all the way up to Adam.

But.. the other way you can put that is Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) was teh first Muslim...