Reviews for MasterCard Theory
boredom.kills chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
OMG WONDERFUL! 3
Hizuki chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Ahhhh Im glad you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter (; and possibly more ConnerxAlex!
foreternity chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. you updated! (: heheheh. awwww connner getting a eeeensieee weeensie protective-ish of alex (: LOVEEE this part: A smirk suddenly slipped on his face as I tilted my head. Was this man crazy? Only two minutes ago, he looked ready to beat Anderson into a bloody pulp and now he was smirking? "But you better not fall in love with Laker. You're supposed to be dating me." awwwwww (:
Anon chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Oh no don't stop writing this story! Its very nice haha. Only three chapters and i am so interested in the characters.

Please update as soon as you have an idea!
heal me forever chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
man dis is awesum..i seriously like conner ...he is just so *SWEET* d last pou AWWW :* dnt make benalker cum in btw dem :P
ps: i am loving dis fke date its oh so sexy :P

update ASAP dude ..i cant wait 4 years for d nxt update :P :D
Rosedreamer101 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
haha thats cute. i loooovee cocky guys :D they're so attractive
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I don't care how long it's been! I loved this story back then, and I love it even more now. Seriously, the new chapter just made me remember how much I was hooked on the first chapter alone! i can't wait for more.
Preposterous chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Are you going to continue this? I think it has a lot of potential. Wish you luck!
ClaryLovesYouXD chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Y U NO Update? D:
Rosedreamer101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Hahaha, he scores the winning touchdown (LOL i don't know soccer terms) and kisses his new gf in front of everybody ! wooot, XD kinda cliche, cute though, who doesn't love the cliche of that. BUT GAHH PLEASE UPDATE !
thepiemaster chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So what's the MasterCard Theory? Update :D

Amy-Kinnz
dipintheriverstyx chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
THIS IS AMAZING!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE IT!
kiwi.boba chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
FREAKING UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER MAN.
xoxtina46xox chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Well I can honestly say, so far so good! Great job starting the story, I love the idea and the characters. I hope you find time to write more and not because you feel like you have to, but because you enjoy it :) hope to see more of this soon or eventually!
P.F Ally chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
HOLY SH- - -DAMMIT A CLIFFIE :

I was starting to love love LOVE alex and conner xp fluff overload? HECK YEAH.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »