Reviews for MasterCard Theory
Gennybee chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
yay! awesome story ((:

Alex and Conner are an awesome couple xD

UPDATE PLEASE
PandyMi chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
AWESOME STORY!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
testra chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Hey,

I really liked the story so far, there defintely seems to be some chemistry bewteen Alex and Connor. I hope you plan to continue it?
violet-eyez chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
does he like her?
renegade01 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
haha interesting, can't wait to see where this goes... ;)
juliet soo belongs with paris chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
you probably don"t even remember this story but its really good so please continue writing. It really good. Your an amazing writer just hurry up ok!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Wow. This looks like fun.. but i'm assuming an update isn't happening anytime soon? :P

SUkanya
the pollywaffle chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Brilliant story.

Can't wait for more. :)
nutbuster chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh my goodness, as I was reading the summary for this, I couldn't help but think 'damn' along with Alex. This version is wonderful, so please go on! I hope you're out of this block soon.

The only thing I'm confused about is the science class. Alex is sitting next to Travis, right? So why does she turn around to get his phone? Wouldn't she just reach over?
forever after chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
well... i really think you should continue with this story. it's good and i really want to see how it turns out. but you obviously haven't updated in a long time so... whenever you get to it i guess.
goldenspork chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Oh, I want more. :)
RunFree chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
you need to update...UPDATE...what are u doing UPDATE
klutz.for.life chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
ni-ice. loved the kiss at the end. will ben be appearing later on? i think that'd be fun. some competition between rival schools, plus he seems decent. :D love how all the people alex knows are all plotting against her, but shouldn't at least Kayla be on her side? A girl's gotta have at least one person who, while not necessarily having to agree with her, but at least sympathizes with her. Well, that's my opinion anyways. But great story so far and I can't wait to read more! :D
klutz.for.life chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
hahahaha. sorry, i just had to laugh. I really thought the soccer bag would've been a sign, but hey, I've been in a similar situation, too (stuck my foot in my mouth when all the obvious signs of "something" were right there in front of me). lol
welcome to meganland chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
I love it so far! I can't wait to read the rest! I hope you havent forgotten about this story, because I'm hela curious. I cant figure out which one this will be... "I've loved you forever" or "I fell in love with you" hm.

Please write the net chapter, I would like to know.

300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »