Reviews for MasterCard Theory
scenezz chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I'm excited to read more of this story. Update soon, please.
glitterxx chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Great story. I love your writing and the character developments. You have created strong and believable characters which I fell in love with immediately. Keep up the great work, and I hope you read more soon! (:

p.
CUE-RAWR chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
The soccer team's striptease was awesome and so high school :D I like this version just like I loved the last. Except I liked the name Dakota better p I can't wait until you update!
atreyu love chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
WHAT? wheres the next update? lol

i was all set for the next one :D

PLEASE UPDATE! because she is soo cute with Connor :D
atreyu love chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
haha. sounds interesting :D
thiscityneversleeps chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Whoo! Awesomeness to the max! I really enjoyed the second chapter. I love a little soon-to-get-there romance. Lol! All in all, I can't wait for the next chapters.
okusei chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Aw, I liked it. Soccer players stripping ftw! (Srsly. Soccer players are so drool-worthy. XD) I hope you did well on your SATs! (I was taking them too, haha. A five-hour long test...what a great way to spend a Saturday, eh?)
jekodama chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Oh, AWESOME! I loved this chapter! Now, I wonder what Alex and Conner look like? I remember that you had a site with pics for Like Father, Like Son, and I wonder if you posted pics for this story as well. Oh, and I hope you did well on your SAT!
jekodama chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Me likey better than the previous versions. I hope you stick to this one.

Until the next review!
Joanikens chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
please! update son i love ur story
artistic dreamer chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
yay! you finally updated! i'm so excited for the next chapter! i loved your first version from quizilla, so i'm excited to see what changes or similarities there were!

i took the SAT on saturday as well, aiming high, but gonna get a low score again...hahah aren't you glad summer's almost here! i'm counting the days, but at the same time i'm sad cuz all my senior friends are leaving :( but i'm gonna be a senior in a week and a half! i hope you'll update more later in the summer so i can just sit in front of the comp. all day and read, lol :) keep writing!

rachel
Lady of Confusion chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
ITS GREAT! I LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
Iris chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
WOW greeat great great story, don't have ANY second thoughts, it's great...hurry up and make the next one, i cn't wait!
JadeDream chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I just found this again! I missed it, but i really like this version too. Update soon!
gulistala chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Wow Alex's friends and brother really do suck eh? Woah.

But anyway, I'm pretty sure Conner is enjoying it a bit too much and I'm so sure what he said to Alex were just excuses. I'm sure Blaine knows something about Conner's feelings towards Alex, that is, if they do exist. Hm.

gulistanlik