Reviews for MasterCard Theory
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Hey! I love this story so far. It's a very interesting scenario to base a romance off of. So, I'm thinking that either the entire soccer team is horribly sadistic, or they all want to see Alex and Conner together (as in, legitimately). I also like the character development you've got going on, particularly the contrast between the three boys. I'm excited to read more!

Ah, SATs. What a fun time that was. Are you a junior, then? I'm just curious - I just finished my senior year.

Update soon!
Fallen-Agent chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I love your story. Cant wait for your up-date:)
InsaneRomantic chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
-twitch- I have waited far too long for this chapter. You need to update again...soon.
K.P. Crest chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
more, more, more! i'm wondering how this will turn out...do they fall for each other? hm? write more so i can find out!
Pione chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
yay! i like this :)
amy chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
i like the idea/storyline/plot whatever you want to call it.

so far, the structure of the chapters are good. but it could be so much better if the writing was different! the way you phrase things and put sentences together needs some work. make it flow. work on transitions, in the last chapter, you didnt say she was at her house. it was like one moment she was at school and next bam, its her room and her brother's pounding up the stairs. just need to correct some grammer and sentence structuring. tis all.
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
ah! i love how everyone is in on it exept her! lol!
Isabella22 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Oh my goodness, I love this story! (Soccer is my sport, so it's a huge plus).

I can't wait to read more. I'm overly interested to the point that I stayed up til 1am to read (instead of going to sleep. I have to be up at 7am tomorrow) because I thought the summary was good and the mention of soccer made it a must read.

Update soon!
asianbabe92 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
hm wow. so this story is pretty dang entertaining.

]

i really can't wait for the next chapter.

and i'm trying really hard to remember if you were originally on quizilla. because i pretty sure i've read your writings before, but not on fictionpress.

i'm thinking that you wrote something like, 'hey thats not fair you can't buy me for six months'.

if that IS what you wrote and i completely butchered the title, then my deepest apologies. /

well anyways.

the story seems like it'll definitely be a success.

i love storylines that have to do with a contract/bet

and arghh. i wanna write a story.

and everytime i come up with an idea, i feel like i'm plagarizing because so many people have stories written with similar ideas.

but then again, that's why they call it a cliche.

hmm. i definitely get off topic easily. and sorry for using this review to well... just talk.

keep up the good work... and hopefully post the next chapter soon!
Lilly Wattenberg chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Ah...i have so many questions! Are we ever going to find out what the conditions were? Why were the rivals there...sub plot maybe? oh i can't think of what else i wanted to ask you. anyway i really like the story...Alex sorta reminds me of my best friend Alex. haha can't wait for the next chapter.
RealMenSparkle chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
So I absolutely love your story! But I'm confused on just one thing. How does the two of them dating pay him back $300?
MusicallyJ chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Funny

man friends that sell you to the enemy that just sad

i love the froshie getup with their tradition
glamoureste chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Ah! yayayayay! You updated!

and i didn't even have to wait long!

i am so excited for this story. it's amaazingg!

and update quickly or else i will shoot you.

hah.

but then i suppose i'll give you a hug after you update.
goodbyemylover chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
best ending to the chapter ever!

sigh...i haven't even seen conner and i want him, haha.

i hope you update soon because i can't wait to read what happens next!
glamoureste chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
agh! That's IT?

aw..

i hope you find the time to update or something.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »