Reviews for MasterCard Theory
citrus raindrops chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
This story sounds great so far! I found some mistakes in this chapter though. I thought Benson Academy was an all boys school on the opposite side of town (as stated in the beginning of chapter 1)? In this chapter, you said that Cam was caught making out with a girl who goes there, except you said it was a local co-ed private school instead.

"I followed his eyes, and I soon realized that everyone in the practical arts wing." was staring, you mean?

Okay, on to chapter 3... D
yonderwindow chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
ilove it. update soon!
E22rin chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Eh, 3 months isn't bad. ;) Lol, great chapter girly! I'm just so curious how you're going to do this version! Fab job. :)

xoxo

~*Erin*~
swiss01 chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Hello. This story is excellent. I first read it on quizilla. When you said you were going to fiction press, I followed you here. I loved that story so much, that I just wanted to read all the other work by you. And its thanks to you that I found this site. Lol.

So excited to read more. :)
rachel chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
WOW IT'S CHANGED SO MUCH! in a good way though. the old version was the first online story i read so I'm A MASSIVE FAN OF YOUR STORIES.i felt so sad when you left and btw thanks to you i discovered fictionpress lol.

I'm sorry i know i wasn't suppose to mention anything but i couldn't help it. and also did you know Carrie (coral302) left the site as well but she has a fiction press account!

Rachel,

one of your readers that followed you to fiction press
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love MasterCard commercials, so I checked this out. :D

Ah!

Your forgot to write one word on the very important MasterCard quote!

[There are some money can't buy, but for everything else, there's MasterCard. Now please do tell me; does that include love?]

You forgot 'things' after 'some'.
Artemis Claire Priden chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
OMG

I was obsessed with this story when it was WTNFYCBMFSM!

I am really looking forward to the new and improved version.

Update soon!
consecotaleophobia chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Due to my insane OCD doctrines, I flipped back and forth between chapters one and two, only to discover you did the header in two different fashions. Get it right, Staph. God!

But this was good. Very good. And something tells me that this was basically your chem class, from what I remember you telling me.

Original. Very original.
consecotaleophobia chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
My sister read this story on some other website and was deathly obsessed with it there. I read the first part of that one and compared it to this version. Already, I can see the maturity of your writing, and that's a good thing. This version, not only based upon your own opinions, but my observations, I can see this one will gain much more out of it.
emma chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hi! wow! you're one year older than i am, i like roman numerals too lol _ i was so proud when i worked that out well anyway, i hope you don't think I'm some sort of psycho birth-date worker outerer o_0

see ya, keep up with the updates, they kick ass
emma chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
yayayayayayayayayayayayayay

you updated!

i was waiting and waiting and, well you get the drift _ i was a huge fan when you wrote this on quizilla, and I've been waiting for you to start putting it up here, I'm just, SO glad the second chapter is out *cries*
PandasAreCute chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Hiya!

Yup I found the connection!

So is this one going to be slightly different than the last one? Especially the ending, will that be different?

Even if it's the same...I'll still read it all again! ]
In-A-World-Of-My-Own chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I read this story on your other accont and i completely LOVED! it...I know a good romantic comady when i see one and girl you may even beat jenny colgan(brit author, may have heard of her) at her own game one day...

Purely orginal, never read anything with a plot quite like this before...and i know the lot that havent read your full story as of yet have a treat awaiting them...

this version much better that the one before...oh and i liked the rule book...erm i wonder who the big man could be? lolz...

well cyaz, look farward to updates

((soz for any spellin errors :S))
Trishcbury chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
sawet.
Jenna chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Hiya~!

If this came out forever ago sorry I didn't r and r back then

I was kicked off the com for a LONG TIME