Reviews for MasterCard Theory
GoNe RoGuE chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
I'm in love with this story. It's so great and I've officially fallen for Alex, Connor, Blaine and all the other guys. He tries not to show it, but Connor is a total sweetheart but he's also that conceited jock that draws girls in. I love his character and Alex's relationship with him is so awe-worthy. I cannot wait for the next update so hopefully it'll be soon! Keep up the good work!
- Hannah
werciaforever13 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I liked this chapter :) im begining to like conner 2 so thats a good thing lol Update as soon as possible :)
silentvoiceshout chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
i usually don't read stories which are completed however I couldn't resist this...it's called out to me..loved all the chapters...hopefully, u will update soon.

Conner is oh so drool worthy! but he should get his act together-telling Alex that she's like a sister to him,seriously?!for god's sake whether pretending or not brothers & sisters don't kiss like that! someone needs to tell him that...otherwise Alex might take him seriously & bring Ben into the picture..
my princess ending chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Clearly, Blaine has something to do with this bet and I'm starting to think that this bet wasn't made up by Gregg but by Blaine and Conner. And in the end, Gregg was just a beard so Alex wouldn't find out. I'm either spot on or I'm way off. I'm probably way off since that's usually how it always is. I'm dying to know if Conner likes her or not because I honestly can't tell either, this is so frustrating. 5 days and you're back but you'll take a while to update and such. It's just kind of hard to wait patiently for two stories.

I found various small mistakes in the previous chapters not including the mix up I brought up a while ago. They're nothing extremely big but if you ever decide to reread it, I suggest correcting it.

my princess ending chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
He just friendzoned her without blinking an eye. I swear he liked her and that's why Blaine and the others told her she's an idiot and saying they'll thank them later. I guess not...

I'm getting a ton of bad vibes from Danielle and Jeff. I know Jeff probably isn't all that bad of a character because you like his personality but I can't help but receive those vibes.

my princess ending chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
It's very high school-y. I suppose it's cute and more cliche since I'm so used to the maturity of the college students you write about so this is a refreshing change. I really like the storyline of this but I feel as if sometimes Conner likes Alex because he leads her on. But then he does something douchey within the next five paragraphs.

I'm not sure if this was intended or not but you changed or made a mistake with some things. I thought their high school was Summit High and the opposing team in the opening season game was Weston High? Maybe you were purposely changing it, maybe not, I don't really know. Also, I'm pretty sure Chase was the first name of Anderson in the first few chapters, not Luke. It might have been changed purposely but I wanted to bring that to your attention. Other than that, it's pretty good!

my princess ending chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
The first chapter actually turned out a lot different than what I thought the story would've been like based on the summary I read. Honestly, I kind of hoped something would develop between Adam Bailey and Alex instead of the usual twin brother ordeal. It'd be nice to see a little difference once in a while with couples. But it's been a good start.

Sarah Bear chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I love this story! I'm so happy things are finally progressing at least a little bit between them. PLEAS UPDATE!? FOR MEEEEEE?!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
ilove your storie soooooo much!…please update soon... :)!
Choukou chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
A whole month! Gah. I guess I'll just have to wait for more Alex Conner action
A Searcher chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Love the story so far.
You keep enough mysterious to encourage the reader to keep reading so keep writing!
beverlyamethyst chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Amazing chapter :D Loved it! Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I know yours will be amazing ;)
aurose chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
I feel like I should be more curious about Senator York's relationship with Conner, but just ACK SQUEE ASDF THAT DATE AND THE ENDING AND THE OMG.

I want a Conner.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
There has to be more to this Senator Kenneth York thing. I need to know! I want to know.

G'luck with Nano. I've always wanted to try but I'm too scared. Please come back soon though!
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
It is fun to go to restaurants like that... if you can get past the pain of the bill.

Is Senator York Conner's real father? Is his mom divorced and remarried, or was he the illegitimate son of York, or something similar?

She sure does seem to like to cuss in this chapter. It would seem like she would be more restrained in that setting. Perhaps no setting, regardless to how posh, has any effect on her?
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »