Reviews for MasterCard Theory
Sylvia Marri chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Interesting. ) I'd like to know the truth behind the, err, set up. )
floater chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I'm not sure about how to do the reviews.. since i'm such a novice at fiction press or anything that is similar to this site. I'd like to say...

you rock ass. I love this story! Umm.. if I'm supposed to criticize, well, there really isn't anything to criticize about. SO! Continue with the story so I can read read read it.
Ashley Nicole Teel chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
It starts out as their last name being "Emerson," then goes to say that "Bell" is a common last name, then goes back to using "Emerson.". Confused..
miyuuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
w0w ... sounds interesting, can't wait to read more. please update soon!
Jenna chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I LOVE dramatic irony(where the person knows what the character doesn't)I am just going to giggle my way through these chaptersYAY!lol
E22rin chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
O, so it's going to be different than the one on Quizilla? Gah, I love this story. Fantastic the first time, I'm sure it'll be great this time too. ;) Nice first chapter girly. :)

xoxo

~*Erin*~
WhiteDarkness666 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love this story! I'm waiting to see the turns in this new version. The old one was such a success; I'm positive this will be just as good, if not better.
Semicharmed love chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
wow..what a coincedence. i read this story when you had it up on quizilla and i was thinking about it today. it was an amazing story.

anyways i can tell its gonna be at least a little different, so i cant wait to read the rest!
Trishcbury chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i loved this story once, i might as well love it again. :D and you're right, it IS different.
Louise McNasty chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I red this story on your quizilla account and i loved it, so i'm happy to see that there's the new improved version here! But i have to say that the title is much better than before (even if i don't remember properly the first one...), this one seriously kicks ass! (yes i love good titles, that's a problem?)
melodious.nocturne chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love this story!

I've read this before but there's definately nothing wrong with reading this again.

You rock! X D
Phats chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. STAPH!

[gigglesnort][hugs Cam]

Mine! D
your favourite stalker chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That's a fabulous start! Captivating beginning; drew me straight into the story. On top of this, it's a great plot! Interesting, can't wait for more!

ps. you feel like reading my story :)? it just got posted ;);) please?
Facetious.Queen chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
YAY! I'm so glad you decided to do this, I read it the first time and loved it so now I'm gonna read it again and love it even more!
NV12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
hey!mastr card is really read the other one and since you say the plot is changing i dont mindreading it again
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20