Reviews for MasterCard Theory
holdtheice chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Good luck with NaNo! Take your time with writing that. I'd love to see what you come up with. as always great chapter.
jjang98 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
I laughed so much during this chapter...and then stopped when it got to the nice romantic part :) Such a nice chapter! Love it
Choukou chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
So so close to a kiss! I thought she was going to get some action on her birthday ;) maybe when they go on their date!
Ceri Anne chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Ahhhh, I knew Connor was up to something but I didn't guess that! It was so cute. I really can't wait for the next chapter, something must be about to happen at the restaurant!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Awww I love this so much! :D
Conner is the cutest... And doing that for her birthday was just so adorable hehe. But that ending... I don't know what to make of it. Maybe he's realising his feelings for her? :P
Anyway, update soon! :D
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
I knew he has something up his sleeves when he asked where their competition was but didn't really think anything of it-stupid me-LOL! I ADORED the fact they had all the varsity team members there-NOW THAT WAS PERFECTION! I had to grin thru this chapter and I was hoping for a kiss but this story is PERFECT! Now that I am caught up on this one I am off to start one of the other stories! WATCHING FOR UPDATE on this one too!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
I wouldn't necessarily say that girl-we kinda got to see a cat fight although not between two girls! It is nice to see a close relationship between brother and sister-usually most are all 'hate' one another. I think Connor overreacted to the thing with Ben and Alex-men are such dummies! I LOVED the chapter myself and I thought Connor would kiss her before he left but he said the 'death' words-you are like a sister to me-NOW THAT WOULD CONFUSE A GIRL! I cannot wait for the next chapter and the next update!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
LOL Fig-I would be out cold-dead on my a** if I did that! I LOVE LOVE LOVED the chapter! Again you have done a MOST EXCELLENT job on this chapter-it had me giggling all the way through it-PRICELESS! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
WOW girl-I am SPEECHLESS with this chapter. One I loved how you started her concern off with the girl that fainted as a so called 'drama queen' then to realize it wasn't an over reaction and then stripping out of her shirt and then running into the boys-MAGNIFICENT! I also LOVED how you finally showed Blaine as a PROTECTIVE BROTHER. I am wondering now about this 'relationship' with Alex and Connor! I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITED to see what happens at the Scrimmage-on to next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! I am wondering what the boys did to warrant no driving priviledges! I NEARLY WET MY PANTS at the the dinner party and afterwards-you COMPLETELY AND IRREVOCABLY BLEW MY MIND Fig-DAMN BLOODY BRILLIANT GIRL!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I did not THINK IT WAS A CRAPPY CHAPTER Fig-matter of fact-I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! Connor is determined to make her life a living a hell and boy she has her hands full! I am thinking this has been a complete set up from her friends and brother knowing those two would be good for each other. I also kinda like Ben and think he and Alex would be cute together too but that is just me! I WANT to see Anderson get demolished completely myself! I know I have neglected not only your stories but some others as well as my life has been one mess after another but I am glad to finally be back at them again! I am hoping to atleast get this story caught up with even if it has gone on HIATUS and will be praying that it will one day be worked on again!

I would ADORE to be your beta and would do so whole heartedly but in good conscience I can't-between more health scares and things going to hell it is all I can do to try to have some semblance or chance to read. I don't even average one day a week for reading and it is driving me crazy-HELL I haven't even been able to work on my story for about 6 months now and taking hiatus for mine apparently which sucks!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Read with a CHESHIRE GRIN through the whole chapter-I just couldn't help it-PERFECTION! It seems everyone is really picking on Alex and I loved her interaction with the Newport team-GREAT WRITING AS ALWAYS and as my time is now limited on to next chapter but LOVE THE STORY but HEY YOUR WRITING CAPTURES MY MIND!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh I CANNOT say how much I really enjoyed this chapter-it had me giggling, as well as gasping at the mistake! BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFULLY written as usual girl! I could kick myself for the long absence and I am definitely trying to get as caught up as I can by the weekend! Lord I have forgotten the MARVELS of your mind!
Nami98 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I was literally just at a band competition two days ago, my first one of the year, and we got a superior rating and the title "Reserved Grand Champion" so second overall x3 ON OUR FIRST TRY! im so excited for our next competitions! anyway, nice writing, i totally understood everything and I felt like I was there and ITS WAS JUST SO DAMN CUTE AJSKFHKAJSF
werciaforever13 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Connor was sooo sweet throughout this whole chapter... except the end... I wanna see more of that ;) Great chapter! Update soon! :D
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »