Reviews for MasterCard Theory
the.closet.writer chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I really love this chapter! I don't know why but sometimes I get so frustrated with Conner and I feel really sorry for Alex, I mean, it's her birthday why did Conner have to hold himself back like that? I just want them together A.S.A.P without the fake relationship hanging in between them :( . Anyways, well done on this chapter! ;)
Stunnamac chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Conner, Conner, Conner... He is quite somethin'. He totally likes Nat as more than a friend!
foreternity chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
ASDFHJAK;DFKALJDSF OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEE AWWWWWW (: LOL. that was so sweet of conner to do that ahaha i can already see him actually falling for alex :D and that adorable moment in the car :3 although it was an awkward ending for the both of them i really hope that conner wont do something stupid and flirt with the waitress to hide his feelings for alex or something along those lines omgg :o AGH PLEASE UPDATEEE! :) oh and as usual the chapter was amazing hahah :)
leavesfallingup chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Is Conner playing a game by constantly keeping Alex in doubt of his true feelings? That might be a good short-term trick to gain and keep Alex's attention, but in the long run it is just cruel and manipulative. It might make for a good plotline, but in real life a person who would play with another person's feelings like that during dating will also do the same afterwards in a long-term committed relationship.

It is a type of mind-control-game that is very common in the early stages of dating-abuse and spousal abuse cases.

All of that to say that, while his gestures for her birthday were great, I hope that you don't intend to milk the whole doubt-game too long in this story. If he cares for her he needs to man-up and say so. Otherwise he needs to let her go.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Omg, that's a pretty quick update. I'm glad you found the time to write something. But boy oh boy, you are such a pro at this. I really thought that they were going to kiss at the end. :/ Oh well, who doesn't love drama
ess3sandra chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
amazing! the drama! more, just more!
frosty-skittles chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Loved the chapter!
rusty-reader998 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
so ur not writing this story anymore?
claritylong chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I really love it. I think you should put a chapter from conners point of view, or even a one-shot.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Omg, this story is phenomenal. I'm so glad that I somehow stumbled upon it. I love everything about it so far, which...doesn't happen too often lol. Keep up the great work and update when you can. :)
readingmadness16 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
please update soon! your story is pretty damn amazing!
Choukou chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Hmmm, filler filler. Though I do wonder why Conner hates Ben so much. My guess, he acts sweet until he gets the girl, and then treats them like crap. But it's just a hunch.

One thing: I think it would it sound smoother if you just said "limits" instead of limitations":

"I punched him in the arm and I knew I was pushing my limitations with him."
Ceri Anne chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I just found this story today, it has two of my favourite cliché's in it, brothers best friend and fake relationship! I've loved the story so far, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I'm really intrigued by the fact that Blaine is obviously rooting for the two of them to get together.
I just thought I'd point out though that in chapters 2 and 3 Anderson's name changes from Chase to Luke. (At least I think it was Anderson...)
jjang98 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Wow I'm not disappointed at all! I like the quick development in their relationship. It makes my heart pound :) And that's what i try to find in stories. Good job and keep writing!
Sweet pea chapter 4 . 9/2/2013