Reviews for MasterCard Theory
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Oh Yay! I absolutely loved this chapter. I kind of hate Conner for likening her to a sister. I mean she is in a way but they have amazing chemistry. He's not going to deny that , is he? And he was TOTALLY jealous. But so was she ;)
Anyway, I can't wait for more! :D
Nami98 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I was literally just at a football game, and even tho I want to faint right now after all that shit, i cant because i need to wash all of this colorguard makeup off my face. Its feels SO good to read marching band stuff. SO damn great. I love ur writing, ur plot, ur story, YOU, and everything is just wow.
Update soon!
Morgan Lenay chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Awww such an amazing chapter! Keep writing, update soon!
belugaaa chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Yay! Thanks for the update! I know you mentioned this in your PM to me, but I liked seeing Blaine clarify the reason for Alex's obliviousness towards the match in this chapter. As a reader, I hadn't seen much development of the closeness of Alex and Blaine's relationship, so I was glad that I saw that development in this chapter.

Hmm, this sentence sounds kind of awkward to me? " It bordered almost on pity rather than curiosity as to why someone as plain as me was dating Conner." I dunno, I feel like if it were something like "It almost bordered on pity rather the curiosity I expected for someone as plain as me to be dating Conner. " Erg. Not sure that sounded better. Maybe it's just me though.

Hmm, I like the general content and movement of the story in this chapter, but for the first time, I think the writing needs some tightening up? Sorry... Usually reading your chapters are a walk in the park and I can't read them fast enough. This time, I just felt like there were a few wordy or awkward sentences and the story telling didn't seem as seamless as it usually is. I'm sorry! I really still do like your writing! And yeah, this could just be my opinion so feel free to disregard as you will. :)

For the record, I loved the last few paragraphs! and the part about Jeff.
ColdWinter12 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the whole jealousy thing between the two characters. Can't wait for more!
werciaforever13 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Im loving where this is heading :) cant wait for the next chapter!
PrincessPeach131 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Love all your stories, can't wait for more chapters!
starlitwilight chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Hey babe!

It didn't really seem like a filler chapter to me even though you called it as such - I thought it was a decent attempt at building on the Conner/Alex dynamic, and how you've sort of set into motion how they sort of fall in love (because it's a cliche, we all know what the happily ever after is (; )

The only major problem I had with this chapter, was that I thought it was a little weird when Alex got out of the car at Conner's house - it IS her car after all, the tension between the characters be damned. I understand how you might have wanted the conversation to happen outside of the car, but Alex getting out first just didn't seem to do it for me :/

Also, I'm curious to know why you've suddenly brought Jeff into the picture. Is he going to be one of those superfluous characters, or does he really have purpose in the story? I would think that Ben is enough as the other love interest in the story - unless you have other sneakier purposes for him heh.

Other than those points, it was a good chapter(:
clumsyhead chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Yea...another update...I really like U,you know tht (how will u know?sigh..)But I do hehehe and I like this filler more more better than nothing I like all ur stories so I enjoy any updates so keep on updating which ever story u like..
xxcubanangelxx chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Yay! Updates make me happy :)
I really enjoy this story so U hope you'll keep writing :)
Thank you!
ess3sandra chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
awsome chapter! she likes him! soho! and such a long chapter as well! well done! keep ut the good work, you are super! lots of happy vibrations from sweden! woho!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I swear, every time I get an email saying you updated, I squeal and do a little happy dance.

I really, really liked this chapter because it was so... REAL. That's exactly how me and my boyfriend argue: he gets upset over something he shouldn't have been upset about, we ignore each other, the yelling begins, then we end up hugging it out. And all of it happens within a day or so, never dragged out. Well done!

I'm anxious to see how Conner is going to make it up to her! I'd love to see a cute date seen soon. :)

Love, love, love your story. Update with you can!
amberuae28 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Please update! I really miss this story,
P.F Ally chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I find this hilarious, just so you know :'D
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I'm curious: is this a true event somewhere? I can see this with college kids, but if highschool kids tried this at an official stadium there would be a raid. The players would spend a night in jail. The adults in the audience would be charge with "Contributing..." with would be longer and more expensive.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »