Reviews for MasterCard Theory
rusty-reader998 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
w8ing to see where this goes. good story though :)
Choukou chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I liked this chapter! It was interesting if not weird at the end with the conversation with Ben. I am still not sure why Alex would even giver her number to him...

I was confused about one thing: I think you meant to say "break" instead of "bye"?
"Usually on Saturdays I would have to be at school for the football games, but this was the one week that our team had a bye."
belugaaa chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
this is probably my favorite story that you're writing now! it has a certain playful/youthful innocence about it which is likely due to the fact that it's a high school story. It seems like everyone but Alex knows about Connor's feelings towards her. Oh, and major props for the way you wrote Newport v. Summit game. The way you wrote it definitely encapsulates the crazy energy that you would expect from this game. i do however find it unlikely that Alex has never heard a whisper about this game if the entire school knew about it since this game seems like a huge deal. looking forward to reading more! :)
amberuae28 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Please, please update! I'm missing this story so much!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Yet again another amazing, well written chapter. Well done! You said a jealous Conner would make an appearance soon and you definitely delivered! I like the Ben character, but I hope he doesn't get in the way of Conner and Alex being together. The cute moments between Conner and Alex had me squealing like a pre-teen. I can't even begin to imagine how bad their hangovers will be. I've blacked out and puked because I drank too much and trust me, it was not fun at all. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
gulistala chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
That last comment of Ben's doesn't sound like he just wants to be friends...seriously he's been wanting to talk to Alex all day?! She's going to do something very stupid isn't she and Connor's not going to be happy about it? Uh oh.

Anyway, loving the story, had forgotten about this story due to the haitus but now really happy that you're updating! I loved it when I was first reading it, and I'm enjoying it even more now. D Keep up the good work, can't wait till the next chapter. Have to say, this chapter was absolutely hilarious!
Stunnamac chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Oh my god that was so awesome haha! Damn Conner and Alex lol.
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I really like your writing style and Alex is a very interesting character to read! I didn't see any spelling errors or grammatical mistakes, so good job! I'm excited for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
This is a super cute chapter and I just want them to get together already!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
:))
mandy96 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
That was a pretty funnychapter :D Was the playing football/getting drunk thing your idea or do people actually do that? O.o If it was your idea that is pretty creative haha xD This was a good chapter
I love how in just a few chapters you can make your readers absorbed into the story, I feel like we're in the middle already because of your lovely long description and just the way you write draws me in :) Also, there was an intense kiss, so yays for that! Can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing such a great job, it's really inspiring actually that you're updating so regularly!
Manda :)
Amber chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter! The sparks Alex and Connor have are literally off the charts! Wow, I was just blown away by your writing! Please, you have to update asap! :)
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
interesting chapter!
Morgan Lenay chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to see what else Conner does ;) I also have an idea that the situation he is in with Alex was a plan from the beginning. Please update soon!
foreternity chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
agh connor and alex scenes (: they are the besttttt :) LOl haha all the guys drunk were hilarious and i absolutely loved jealous connor :) and yayy hopefully you update all your stories soon :) haha!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »