Reviews for MasterCard Theory
ColdWinter12 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
This story is absolutely hilarious. Love the chemistry between Connor and Alex. :) the drinking soccer game is absolutely hilarious. I wish something like that actually happens in real life. Please update soon!
Nami98 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Nice chapter! Very original :D
MadMindOfMine chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Absolutely brilliant, as usual. You rock. Seriously.
starlitwilight chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Yay! An update! (I really love this story, can you tell?)

I think sober Conner isn't really all that different from drunk Conner (I take it he can hold his alcohol well, then?) Other than the fact that he gets a little more transparent, I mean.

I did a catch a little grammatical error (just a blip), from when Ben comes over to talk to Alex:
"My… boyfriend," I choked out as Ben stared at me incredulously, "wouldn't exactly be too happy by the fact that you're here talking to me right now. "

I think the "wouldn't exactly be too happy" should be "probably isn't happy", since Conner is probably in the car giving Ben the evil eye while Alex is saying this - so that's the bit I caught.

Also, I sense something sinister on the horizon, like maybe Ben is secretly evil and he wants to date Alex just to screw their team over...

Anyhow, really appreciated the update! Keep it coming(:
ColdWinter12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Haha. This is such a funny first chapter! I was in marching band all through out high school, so it brings me back.
jjang98 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I like the story! It's enjoyable to read...couldn't stop reading for thirty minutes :)
Choukou chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I have no idea how you can pop so many chapters out, but it is amazing! Even if this chapter is filler, we still got some shirtless action ;)
TeddyBearHugs chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I've followed this story for quite a while now and I still love it as much as the first day I read it! And NO, it was NOT a "poorly written filler chapter." It was very well written and I absolutely adored it! I love that your plot is easy to follow, but not so predictable. It has the right amount of drama without seeming soap opera-ish. I think it'd be cute to have a flashback scene of Conner and Alex when they were younger. Also, a scene where Conner gets jealous would be cute to throw in. Update when you can!
yeoz chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
:D :D :) ;) well, here you find me with my brains blown away, at how bloody great this story is! My goodness how i love you! :) please update soon :P
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Haha I love this so much! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
:))
Stunnamac chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
There are sooo many things that I could talk about but I'm too lazy haha. What I will say though is Alex is one tough, gorgeous cookie! Haha, I'm really excited to see what will play out with this 'deal' and the drama with Newport! This is my first time reading this story and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I don't know when you'll update next haha but I'll be willing to wait however long! (Not too long though hehe)
torrential2rayn chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Yay! Thanks for the update!
I just started reading this story because I typically love your writing (filler chapters too).
I really did like reading about a part of Alex's life that doesn't have anything to do with the guys.
Looking forward to next time
Nami98 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
:'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM SO GLAD U UPDATED! That marching band scene made my blood pump again x3
mylittleprincess chapter 5 . 7/24/2013